Chapter 45

One more Chapter and I'm finished with the book.😃

Should I write about the other in the same world members too?
-------

Jimin and I were invited to a wedding by one of Jimin's Alpha friends that will be on February 15th next year. To be more precise, Kim Namjoon and Kim Minjung are getting married. As I learned from Jimin, she is Namjoon's mate. I also learned something else from Jimin and that really surprised me. Namjoon was a mafia boss a short time ago. As I said, I was very surprised.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked in disbelief, crossing my arms over my chest. But he just shook his head: "He recently got out of this business because his mate wanted it that way", he told me with a serious expression on his face, "Namjoon's mate doesn't want him to be hurt. Fortunately, the public doesn't know about it".

I shook my head in disbelief. "May I ask you how Namjoon met his mate in the first place?" I asked him curiously. "The mate's father owed Namjoon some money. One of Namjoon's people took the daughter away, who had to pay for her father's debts. A few weeks later, her father was found dead in the apartment. Minjung thought that Namjoon had killed her father, but that wasn't true." he told me the brief story of how Namjoon had found his mate.

"Oha", I could only say. "Did the other of your friends find their mates?" I asked Jimin, hooking my arm into his. Jimin pushed our daughter's stroller through the park. Jimin, Suji and I were walking through a park at night. Suji couldn't sleep, so we decided to go for a walk. But since it is still August, it is not yet dark.

Jimin looked up at the sky and seemed to be considering. "Everyone except Jungkook found the mates," Jimin mused aloud. He looked at me again and kissed my temple briefly.

Valentine's day

Today is Valentine's Day and we didn't actually plan to spend an evening together. However, surprisingly, Jimin's parents picked up Suji, who is less than 12 months old. "We want you to spend an evening just for two. Even on your honeymoon, Suji was with you the whole time and you are such good parents and you deserve it," said Appa, who was carrying Suji's baby bag. Eomma has Suji in her arms. "But-" I tried to contradict, but was interrupted by Eomma. "No buts. We want to have our granddaughter with us too," she only complained and kissed Suji's cheek. "Jagiya, we're going" said Eomma and they disappeared.

I turned to Jimin in amazement. "What do we do now?" I asked Jimin. Jimin just scratched his neck, embarrassed. "I'm sorry about my parents. They just want to treat us to an evening together, "Jimin tried to justify his parents' behavior. "How about we go out to eat, then go for a stroll in town and finally spend a romantic evening in the bathroom?" Suggested Jimin. I smiled and nodded enthusiastically. "That sounds really very good".

We dressed nicely. I wore a knee-length, tight black dress and black high heels. Jimin wore a dark blue shirt, black pants and black shoes. He has rolled up his sleeves up to his elbows.

Even though the restaurant was very full and we didn't make a reservation, we still got a seat. Because the restaurant is owned by Seokjin and the staff knew Jimin. Smiling, he pushed the chair back for me. "Gomawo", I thanked him and sat down on the chair. Jimin walked around the table and sat across from me. I picked up the menu card and studied it. "I can't decide," I sighed, "it all sounds so delicious".

"We can come more often and you can try every single dish," Jimin laughed softly. Every time he smiles or laughs, my stomach tingled. "Sure," I laughed with him.

After we had a nice meal, we walked through town holding hands. It was already 6 p.m. and it is dark. We just walked around town without wanting to buy anything. "Don't you really want to buy anything?" Jimin asked again. I just shook my head.

Jimin bends down to my ear. "Would you rather go to a hotel or go home?" Jimin whispered seductively in my ear and kissed briefly behind my ear. A pleasant shiver ran down my back and I could feel myself getting wet. "Home", I could only say. Jimin grabbed my wrist and together we ran back to our car. I followed him laughing.

After Jimin opened the front door and we walked through the flood of doors, he pressed me against the front door and pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. Jimin's hands went under my dress and pushed my dress up a little so that my pelvis was free and he could touch my skin. Each of his touches only excited me more and heated up my body.

I pressed my breasts against his hard chest and sighed into the kiss. He grabbed my thighs and pressed me against the wall one more time. Jimin wrapped my legs around his body so that he could press himself between my legs. I could clearly feel his member in my middle.

Since I wasn't wearing anything below, I could feel his hard member on my already wet womanhood. I released the kiss and asked him panting: "Do you want to take me right here or do we move this to our bedroom?" I asked him in a seductive whisper in the ear and bit into his neck. Jimin growled and pressed his lips to mine and carried me into our bedroom, where we will continue our lovemaking.

When we got to our bedroom, Jimin threw me on the bed and giggled I sat up. Jimin crawled up to me, pressed his lips to mine, and pushed his tongue into my mouth. He gently pushed me onto the bed. He nudged mine with his pointed tip and so our passionate French kiss began. Without breaking the French kiss, he tore my black dress off my loaf and so we made love half the night.