Chapter 42

Wedding Day of Jimin and (Y/N)

Jimin and I will be married on August 17th. Today I will marry the love of my life, the father of Suji, my alpha and mate. We invited all of our friends, family members and some business associates to the wedding. My mother said I couldn't show Jimin my wedding dress because it would bring bad luck and my groom would cheat, which I don't really believe. That's why my wedding dress was hanging in her closet at home for the whole 2 months.

The wedding will take place in our garden. I asked because I wanted to get married outside when I was a little girl. To be more precise, the wedding will take place in the garden, where you can walk straight into our forest and Jimin didn't mind, because that's where we looked each other in the eye and found out that we were mates.

Jimin's parents and friends helped decorate and prepare everything for two whole days. The wedding cake was brought to us by the pastry chef and to this day I haven't seen anything because I and Suji were with my mother. Jimin wanted it to be a surprise.

I am in the bedroom and sat in front of my dressing table. A stylist put my make-up on and is now doing my hair. I put on my wedding dress after she put my makeup on. The stylists were doing my last lock when there was a knock on the door. "Yes?" I called. "It's me, your mother," from the other end of the door. My back was turned to her and I looked over my shoulder at her as she opened the door and walked into the room. "Come in. We're already done, aren't we?" I asked the stylists. "Yes," she nodded as she pushed the last lock of hair into mine over my shoulder.

I got up from the chair and turned to her smiling. Tears stung my mother's eyes. "Y-you look so beautiful," she sobbed as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Mom," I said quietly, went to her and took her in my arms. I gently stroked her back. "I wish your father could see you," she was still sobbing. "Dad is always with us." I tried to comfort her somehow. I gently pushed her away from me so that I could see her face. My mother wore a blue and white hanbok.

My mother wiped her cheeks with a handkerchief and tried to wipe the handkerchief under her eyes. "Since your father should have led you to the altar, Jimin's father will take over," she informed me, then she cleared her throat briefly. "It's about time," she said and led me to the entrance of our garden.

She handed me over to Jimin's father. I hooked my arm in his and my mother went ahead and sat in the front row. I looked out of the patio door in amazement.

 I looked out of the patio door in amazement

"Jimin is waiting impatiently for you. He can't wait to call you his wife," Abeoji explained to me and he gave a sign that the music could start playing.

Happily, I got closer to Jimin every step, closer to being his wife.

After we both said "yes" and put our rings on, we were allowed to kiss in front of our guests for the first time as a married couple. Suji slept in Sumi's arms. The guests clapped and even whistled a few. Smiling, we turned to the guests. "Before we start the celebration, my bride and I take a picture together. Then with family and friends" I informed the guests.

Jimin and I took a beautiful photo by a professional photographer

Jimin and I took a beautiful photo by a professional photographer. In the background you could see the slowly setting sun in the forest.

After that we only took a picture of my mother, Jimin's parents, Suji and us. Then with other family members and friends.

We opened the dance floor with a father-daughter dance that Abeoji hired my father took over. After a minute, Jimin and my mother joined the dance floor, and then other couples went to the dance floor.

When the song ended, Jimin tapped his father's shoulder, who turned to face him. "May I take over. I would love to dance with my bride," Jimin said, holding out a hand to me. Smiling, I put my hand on his and Jimin pulled me close to his chest. I put my arms around his shoulders and JImin's hands rested on my hips. "The garden has become very beautiful. Thank you" I thanked him and gave him a quick kiss on the mouth. "I'm very happy that you like it" he smiled and kissed me passionately on the mouth. I closed my eyes, lost myself in the kiss and completely forgot about the people around me.

Since we needed oxygen, we broke the kiss and Jimin put his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment with Jimin. "Where are you going on your honeymoon?" I asked Jimin curiously. He looked at me grinning. "That is a secret" he said, putting a forefinger to his lips. "Come on," I whispered seductively, ran my index finger over his chest and gave him a seductive look. Jimin bit his lip and seemed to consider telling me. "Forget it," he said finally.

My mother on my right, Jimin on my left and his parents sitting next to him. Suji was lying in her stroller that was behind me.

Suddenly she started crying. I got up from the Suhl and took her in my arms. "She's hungry," I realized when I didn't smell anything in her diaper. "I'll go to her room and feed her," I whispered in Jimin's ear. "I'll come with you," said Jimin, who wanted to accompany me. However, I only shook my head: "One of us has to stay with the guests".

So I went to Suji's room to breastfeed her, change clothes and then put her in her crib. Celebrating a wedding in your own garden has its advantages. One day after the wedding we will go on our honeymoon. Of course we will take Suji with us.

At about 2 o'clock the last guest left the party and tired we went to our bedroom. When we go to the airport tomorrow, our parents will clean up.

Jimin was already stripped except for his boxer shorts. I tried to take off my dress, but without help it was useless. "Jimin? Can you help me, please? "I asked him, turning my back to him. I lifted my hair up so it could get the zipper close and my hair wouldn't get tangled in it. I could hear him getting closer.

The more he freed me from the dress, the more you could see of my skin, which he caressed with his full lips. "Are you looking forward to your wedding night? It's going to be a long night," he whispered seductively in my ear from behind and nibbled on my earlobe.

Without answering Jimin, I picked up my dress as it fell on the floor and hung it over a chair. I took off my underwear seductively. Jimin was sitting on the edge of the bed and watching me as I undressed. He looked at me with dark eyes and I could clearly see the slowly growing bulge in his underwear. "We'll miss our flight," I replied and sat on his lap so that my knees were next to his hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, scratched his neck and pressed my breasts against his hard chest. Slowly I began to move my hips and greedily pressed my lips to his.