Chapter 17

"What are you doing here, Mina? How did you get in here in the first place?" asked Jimin angry, who just came out of his dressing room with a suitcase full of clothes. Mina, the former business partner, immediately ran to Jimin and put a hand on his chest.
With clinking eyes, she pressed her large breasts, which are probably fake, against Jimin's toned chest and looked at him with her seductive look.

I quietly watched the scenario in front of me. Mina wouldn't pay attention to me anyway, because she thinks that she is better than me or someone else. I didn't get involved because I have a lot of trust in Jimin. He'll ignore her. Even if she stood naked in front of him and spread her legs.

"How many times should I tell you?! Stop flirting with me" said Jimin annoyed, who let go of the suitcase and pushed Mina away from him.

She threw her hair over her left shoulder and replied: "Of course I still have the keys that you gave me once". Jimin held out his hand to her. "Give me the keys". Without saying anything, she held the keys in front of him.

When Jimin tried to take the keys from her hand, Mina stood on her tiptoe and stuck her tongue into Jimin's throat. Now that's enough! I thought angrily and threw myself at Mina. How dare she try to seduce Jimin in front of my nose and stick her tongue into Jimins throat in front of my eyes?

Mina shrieked in surprise when I pushed her away from Jimin and we fell on the floor. I sat on her body, so that my leg was next to her waist.

With the clenched fist I gave her a bloody nose. I probably broke her nose too. Screaming, Mina turned us around and scratched my cheek with her long red fingernails.

For a brief moment I saw that Jimin wipe, with a disgusted look on his face, the salvia from Mina away from his face. I pushed her away from me with all my strength and slowly I saw red. My wolf wanted to get out of me more and more and Mina wanted to tear out her throat.

I tried to stop my inner she-wolf, because killing a person can have consequences. I could go to jail if it's not out of self-defense. As I said, this is a bit natural. Most animals fight for their territory or for a female.

Don't do it! I tried to stop my wolf, we can go to jail!
With all my strength I tried to stop the transformation to a wolf, but the anger in me was so strong that the anger caused the she-wolf to lead my body. My she-wolf has never had the strength to take over my body.
My clothes were torn during the transformation.

Shocked, she sat on the floor and looked at me with fearful eyes

Shocked, she sat on the floor and looked at me with fearful eyes. "G-go w-go! Don't get too close to me!" she stuttered anxiously, but tried to look tough.

When I jumped up to her, she put her hands protectively over her face and closed her eyes tightly.Before I could kill her, I was roughly pushed away from her.

I growled at the person or rather the wolf. "(Y/N)! Stop right now!" Jimin said, who has also turned into a wolf. He stood protectively infront of Mina. "Why are you protecting her?!" I growled at him disappointed. I felt betrayed by him. He protects the person, who wants to steal him from me all the time, even though he already has a mate. Me.

"I am not protecting her, but you," he came a step closer to me with every word, "if you kill her now, you will go to jail because you didn't kill her in self-defense and you will never be able to forgive yourself".

I didn't even listen to Jimin. Every time I tried to walk around to get my prey, but every time Jimin stood in the way.

Suddenly my heat came back suddenly. My legs started to tremble and my body became very hot. Whimpering, I dropped to my stomach and closed my eyes for a moment so that I could collect myself.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Jimin Mina gesturing with his head at the door to disappear. Now would be the opportunity, because at the moment I was weak and could not stay on my feet.

Mina quickly disappeared from the bedroom and I hope for her that she is also out of the house and Jimin will never get too close again.

Jimin came to me and shoved my head on my neck. "Jagiya. Stand up". I stood on my shaky legs and tried to went to the bed.

Before I got on the bed, I felt Jimin sniffing my middle and licking it briefly. For dogs or wolves it it normal.

With the help of Jimin I somehow got on the bed and turned into a human. I looked at the ceiling and called weakly for Jimin. "Jimin," I whispered, turning my head in the direction of Jimin.

Jimin lay down in his wolf shape next to me, who was looking at me with his brown wolf eyes. "Why don't you change back?" I asked him, moving my hand to my center. Immediately after I said it, Jimin turned into a human.

Jimin hugged me and began to fondle my neck. "J-Jimin," I groaned, pushing my body closer to him if it was still possible. As he nibbled on my ear, he pulled my hand away from me. "You don't touch yourself if I don't tell you," he whispered in my ear. I bit my lip because I really wanted to feel him inside me. Jimin moved his hand to my middle and started massaging my clit there. He ran a finger into me with his free hand.

2 weeks later

After I and Jimin slept in his bedroom, we stayed there for one night and only went to my apartment the next morning. The next day my bedroom door got to repaired.

Not every time my heat came, we slept with each other because we don't want to do it all the time.

Sometimes I got into the freezing water or just waited for the pain. Every time Jimin looked at me painfully, because he couldn't watch, how I suffer. Sometimes he tried to help me by shaking my ice cold water over my body or massaging my lower back.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Lee," I greeted Mr. Lee, who climbed into the elevator with me. 15 minutes ago I had my lunch break in a café. "Good afternoon," he replied with a small smile and looked at his watch. "I saw a woman went to the boss today," Mr. Lee informed me. "Is she a business partner?" I asked him curiously. Usually Jimin always waits for meetings with business partners when I come back from the break. But somehow I already suspected who it could be...

Without knocking I ran into the office and made my way directly to Jimin and Mina. "What's going on here?" I wanted to know, because Jimin looked very shocked and Mina clutched on an arm of Jimin and grinned at me. "Jagiya," he said only, took his arm from Mina away and making his way to me. "What's happening?! Tell me what's going on!" I asked him . He stopped a meter away from me and looked at me painfully.

"Mina is pregnant and the baby is mine"