Chapter 7

After I signed the contract, Jimin and I went to our suite. Our suitcases have already been brought to our room.
When I arrived in the suite, I jumped on the big bed and touched the blanket fascinatingly. The suite had its own kitchen, living room, and even a pool that was outside on the roof terrace.

I immediately went outside to the pool. I knelt in front of the pool and put my hand in the cool water. I thought about relaxing in the warm, bubbling pool tonight. It's really a good idea, I smiled. "You can also heat the water and set it to bubbly," said Jimin suddenly behind me. Startled, I turned and almost fell into the cold water if Jimin hadn't wrapped his arms around my waist.

 Startled, I turned and almost fell into the cold water if Jimin hadn't wrapped his arms around my waist

My heart was pounding wildly, my stomach was tingling and my body was warming up. "Thank you," I thanked Jimin and my cheeks were red. Somehow I was embarrassed to almost fall into the water. "You don't have to apologize. I like to be your savior in need. It was actually my fault," Jimin apologized to me this time. I just shook my head, put my arms around his shoulder and buried my face in his neck. It smelled so good. He smelled of honey with a hint of cinnamon. I love his smell.

"Do you want to have dinner with me tonight? After that we can have a nice evening in the pool if the weather allows us," Jimin suggested. I nodded excited about his plan.

As Jimin said, we went into town in the evening and there we explored something. We also bought something. Jimin put his arms around my shoulder and my arm was around his waist. "Jimin? Can I ask you something? "I asked him and looked at him from the side. "Of course," he nodded, looking deep into my eyes with his beautiful brown eyes. "Do you always share your hotel room with your assistants?" I asked him, looking away. I couldn't look him in the eye if it had always slept with his assistant in the same room.

"Aniyo, I haven't. They slept in another hotel room. Of course I paid for it, after all it was a business trip. And when I'm always on a business trip, I don't sleep with anyone," Jimin answered. "Jinja?" I asked again and I looked deep into his eyes. I wanted to read the lie out of his eyes if he lied. "Yes" he nodded and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I could see that he hadn't lied. At that moment, only one thought occurred to me: I love him.

I also considered confessing my love to him tonight. My she wolf liked it very much. She has been waiting a long time to be able to mark her alpha. My wolf and I also wanted to mate with Jimin. I'm ready now.

After another 2 hours, Jimin took me to a restaurant. "We would like to have a table for 2, please. The best table you have, please," Jimin asked for the best table they have. "A moment. I have to see in my book ". We didn't have to wait long, after 3 minutes the waiter led us to an empty table.

Like a gentleman, Jimin pushed the chair for me so that I could sit on it. "What would you like to have (Y/N)?" Jimin asked me. "I would like to have lasagna and a glass of wine," I replied after studying the menu. He nodded and called a waiter.

"We would like to have two lasagna and a bottle of your best wine, please," said Jimin with a smile and took my hand. "I'm really glad to have found you," he said with a big smile and his eyes formed into a crescent. It looked really cute and I could get used to it.

"I'm glad to have you too. I thougt that I would never find my mate. My mother was very surprised and happy when I told her about you. She was even happier when I told her that you were an alpha. Speaking of alphas. We have to let my Alpha know about us. Alpha Min Yoongi, "I informed him and our orders were brought to us. The waiter tried to pour wine into our glasses, but Jimin stopped him. "You don't have to. I will pour the wine for myself and my girlfriend," said Jimin politely and took the bottle from the waiter's hand.

The waiter just nodded and disappeared into the kitchen. "Your Alpha is one of my best friends," Jimin told me and started eating his food. I did the same.

"Thank you for the food," I thanked Jimin for the delicious food. "You don't have to thank me for that," he said, taking my hand in his. Holding hands, we went back to our hotel. During the meal we decided to relax in the pool and have a nice evening.

When we arrived in the hotel room, we prepared everything for our relaxing evening. While Jimin was in the shower, I rummaged through my suitcase. I was looking for a bikini of mine. However, I was unable to find anything. I actually forgot my bikini at home.

How should I relax in the pool? Go naked in the pool, my inner wolf suggested, we wanted to mate with our Alpha anyway. My face went red when my inner wolf suggested it. But she was right. I wanted to mate with Jimin.
Okay, I gave in. My inner wolf was very happy.

With a towel wrapped around my body, I went to the terrace and heard the shower being turned off. Jimin finished showering.

Jimin came out of the bathroom wearing swim shorts. Jimin looked at me in surprise. Even his mouth was slightly open in surprise. I collected all my mouth and blew air out of my mouth. I just dropped the towel on the floor. Even from this distance I could hear Jimin's breath audible. Even a growl escaped through his throat.

With a sigh I went into the warm, bubbling water. The water felt very comfortable against my skin while the air was cool at night. I heard Jimin getting closer. However, before he went to the terrace, I could hear something rustling and falling on the floor.

I immediately looked over at him and could see that he had taken off his swim shorts. I couldn't help but stare at his member. "Do you like what you see?" Jimin grinned when he was on the way to me. "W-what?" I stuttered, taking my eyes off his member. Now I stared at his muscles.

When Jimin went into the water, he sat down behind me. He wanted to be close to me. "Why did you go to the pool naked?" Jimin wanted to know from me. "I actually forgot my bikini at home and since I wanted to mate with you anyway, I just went naked into the water," I replied. I didn't really want to say that about the mating, but it escaped from my lips. Startled, I covered my mouth with my hands. "So you want to mate with me?" Whispered in my ear and kissed the back of my neck.

"Actually, I wanted to tell you something important before that," I said, turning around to face him. "I love you," I said, pressing my lips on his.