Chapter 12

Warning: Smut!

---------

Jimin and I went to his car. In the car I repeated my mother's question: "When will you introduce me to your parents?" "I don't know yet, but I think I'll introduce my parents to you in 2 weeks if I don't have any appointments," said Jimin me. "Right. In the next 2 weeks you have a lot of appointments, if I can remember correctly, "I said.

The next morning I went to work by car. When I walked through the entrance and wanted to go to the elevator, I suddenly heard someone say my name. I looked at this person from the corner of my eye, but I didn't know them. I saw that she was whispering to another woman and looking at me all the time. Unfortunately, I had a suspicion about what they could talk about ... about me and Jimin.

Either I could pretend they didn't say my name or I could go to the two of them and ask why they mentioned my name.

I struggled whether I should go to them or not. I gathered all my courage and went to the two. "I heard you say my name," I said straight away without talking about the bush. "I-I .. Um," stammered one of them, who didn't even have the courage to look me in the eye. Instead, the second woman looked at me and said, "We saw you on the news. And we know that you slept with the CEO, so you are now his personal assistant," she said with her nose raised. "What?" I asked, totally confused. Jimin slept with all of his personal assistants. "We heard that you were actually applying for another job in Park Industries and then when you had to take something to his office, you suddenly had the job the next day as CEO Park's personal assistant. We all think you seduced him to have the job, " she explained to me.

Suddenly we heard an angry growl behind the women. Startled, the two turned and I looked over their shoulders. We saw ... an angry Jimin looking at them with glowing red eyes. "HOW CAN YOU DARE TO TALK LIKE THAT TO MY MATE?!" Jimin growled angrily between his teeth and every employee at Park Industries looked over at us. "W-W-We", the two women stammered at the same time. Jimin was about to yell again, but I tried to stop him by putting a hand on his chest soothingly and asking him: "Jimin, please don't make a scene in front of your co-workers and please stop yelling".

Jimin put his hand on mine and squeezed my hand lightly to calm down. "She didn't seduce me to get the job, but because I didn't want other men to be around her," said Jimin a little calmer this time. He looked at the other employees and immediately they looked away fearfully.

"W-we didn't know she was your mate. We are really very sorry," they apologized with a deep bow and quickly left our field of vision. "Jimin ..." I saw him with a serious look, but then I smiled at him, "Thank you". "Are we going to your office? We have to work otherwise we get a lot of trouble from the CEO," I joked and I went ahead. "I think the CEO won't be angry," Jimin replied, putting his arms around me from behind. Together we went into the elevator and went to his office.

When we get to the office, we sit down on our chairs and do our jobs. After 1 hour I looked over at Jimin, who bit his lip as he concentrated on his work.

I found it so hot that I felt the need to mate with him. So I sneaked up to him, went around his desk, but made sure he didn't see or hear me, and sneaked over to him. When I was behind him, I kissed his neck from behind.

Startled, Jimin groaned, but then he turned his head to me. "Does my mate want to mate?" He asked in a seductive voice and he turned his chair in my direction. Jimin grabbed my forearms and pulled me on his lap.

Jimin put his two hands on my ass and pressed my abdomen against his. I could already feel his hard member on my lower abdomen.

Jimin pressed his lips on mine and he started kissing me passionately. I put my arms around his neck, pressed my breasts against his hard chest and started moving my hip back and forth. Jimin groaned into our passionate kiss as I started to move my hip.
I loosened his tie a bit and opened the first 3 buttons of his shirt just so that I could walk my lips to the curve of his neck. There I sucked on Jimin's neck. He put his head aside so I could kiss his neck better.