Chapter 28

Warning: Smut!

------------
Weeks later

I restlessly rolled back and forth in bed because my body was slowly getting warmer and therefore I could not fall asleep. Fortunately, the Jimin didn't mind sleeping, but he still raised his head from the fluffy pillow sleepily and sniffed air through his nose a few times.

I groaned and sat up and the duvet fell from my body onto my lap. I didn't want to bother Jimin while sleeping, so I decided to go to the living room and play something on my cell phone. Unfortunately my body did not take part, it suddenly decided to shoot a wave of heat through my body and weaken my body.

My body was on fire and drops of sweat ran down my temples. I threw the blanket off my body and stood with shaky legs. However, before I could take a step, I fell to my knees. Funny... Usually my heat isn't that bad and I can move more? It's like ... my body wants to reproduce at any cost. My body seemed to feel the proximity of Jimin, I thought, frowning over my body, but may it be that my body is reacting because I'm always close to Jimin even at night? It has to be that way.

I gathered all my strength and got on my feet. Still shaky on my feet, I sat on the bed and closed my eyes with a sigh. What should I do now? My scent has spread all over the room and will most likely wake Jimin from sleep, I thought exhausted.

"Jagiya? What's going on?" came it from Jimin quietly. Startled, I opened my eyes, turned to look at him. Jimin looked at me sleepily with his eyes half open, then he opened his eyes wide and looked at me. "You're in heat, aren't you?" he said, sitting up. I nodded in confirmation.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to wake you, Jimin," I sincerely apologized to him and lay down next to him again. Jimin put an arm around me and pulled me closer to his chest. He gently stroked my back and asked: "Can you sleep some more or do you need some help beforehand?" In the end he grinned, merging.

Suddenly I felt the desire to feel it inside me and my body shot the smell of desire out of my body. Longing for his touch, I sat on his lap and looked at him with excited dark eyes. With my fingertip, I slowly stroked his bare chest to the hem of his boxer shorts and looked at him seductively.

"Aren't you going to help me, my Alpha?" I whispered in his ear when I leaned over to him. So I wanted to heat him up and at the same time he had a perfect view of my neckline.

Jimin grabbed my ass and turned us over so that I was now under him. Only the blanket and the clothes we were wearing were between us. "Since my mate is asking so nicely, I will follow your request," he said, kissing me behind my ear. A pleasant shiver ran down my back and I put my head to the side so that he could better caress my neck.

He slowly moved down to my collarbone, where he sucked vigorously and left a red mark. His hands wandered under my white nightgown and pushed the nightgown up to my ribs. Jimin pulled the blanket away between us and lay between my legs. His hands caressed my sides. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me. I greedily pressed my lips to his, put my arms around his neck and buried my hands in his hair. My stomach tingled and my vagina throbbed.

We released our kiss briefly so that we could take a breath, but Jimin immediately shoved his tongue into my mouth and started a tongue fight. Unfortunately I lost the fight.

My hands went down to his back and I could feel his muscles tighten when I touched him there. I started moving my hips in a circular motion and Jimin moved with me.

I was getting impatient, so I put my hands in his underpants and gripped his hard member. I massaged his member with quick movements. Panting, Jimin released the passionate tongue kiss. His hands went to my breasts, which he massaged.

At some point it was not enough for him because he moved his head further down. At the same time he took off my underpants. When he took off my underpants, he spread my legs wide open. He briefly kissed my inner thighs and turned to my wet opening.

While he was satisfying me down there, I moaned loudly and tried to close my legs, but Jimin kept them open. While he was massaging my clit with his tongue, I took off my nightgown. At some point, Jimin also took off his boxer shorts.

When I finally climaxed, Jimin lay down between my legs. Without losing another second, he pushed his member into me. Groaning, I put my head back and bit my lower lip. Jimin buried his face in the crook of my neck and began to move his hip with hard thrusts. Over time, Jimin became faster and harder. I moved my hip with his movements and in the bedroom you could hear skin smack against skin, hear our moans and wheezes. From time to time you could hear the bed crashing against the wall or the mattress creaking.

At some point JImin turned us around so that he was now under me. Panting, he ordered me: "Ride me." I followed his command. I moved my hips in a circular motion or raised and lowered my hips. Jimin watched my actions with excited black eyes. Jimin moved his hip against mine to get deeper into me.

A few thrusts later we groaned and we orgasm together. Jimin thrusted into me several more times so that we could further enjoy our orgasm. I lay down on him exhausted. "I love you," I said breathlessly, "and thank you for your help." "With pleasure".

The next morning, Jimin called the villa workers and told them that they would be given two weeks vacation. After the phone call, my heat came back on and we had sex. "Are you going to work today?" I asked him when I was able to rest from my heat for a while. After sex, the heat was usually very weak and I was able to sleep well. He shook his head. "I don't think so".

"I don't like it if you're only home because of me," I confessed to him. "Why not?" He asked as he put on a t-shirt. "I have a feeling that I would keep you from working and cause you trouble. I don't like the feeling at all," I explained to him. "I will only work half a day if it makes you feel better," he suggested. I nodded with a smile. "Then I'll get ready for work," he said, taking off his t-shirt to put on his shirt.

When he disappeared from the villa, I decided to lie naked in bed all day. Today I don't feel like getting out of bed.

2 weeks later

Today I stayed at work a little longer than Jimin. Jimin said I could go at the same time as him, but I wanted to finish my job.

Yawning, I put a hand over my mouth and left the company. I went to my car, which was less than 20 meters from the company. Me and Jimin drove in different cars today. I asked him this morning that he shout go without to work because I feld dizzy for a short time today. Of course, I didn't tell Jimin about it because I didn't want to worry him unnecessarily.

"(Y/N)" someone called my name. Annoyed, I turned to face the person. Mina. "What do you want?" I groaned annoyed. "Revenge," she said with a nasty grin. I looked at her in confusion.

Suddenly someone wrapped an arm around me and has a firm grip on me. Screaming, I tried to free myself with all my strength, but I just couldn't free myself. When I wanted to scream for help, a person pressed a cloth over my mouth and nose. Suddenly my eyes went black and I passed out.

------
Votes? Comments?