Chapter 8

Warning: Smut!

Please don't read if you don't like it!

-------------------------

„I love you too," said Jimin. Jimin immediately pressed a passionate kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist. I could clearly feel his hard member on my womanhood. Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed my body closer to his so that his member was now pressed against my middle. A soft moan escaped my lips. A deep growl escaped from Jimin and he moved his hip. His hard member massaged my clit and every time I had to gasp or moan. I hid my head in his neck so he wouldn't see my face. It was embarrassing for me.

I had a boyfriend before, but I never slept with him. Before I could sleep with him, he cheated on me with my best friend at the time. In the beginning I was totally sad because the people I trusted the most cheated. But now I'm really happy about it. Otherwise I would have had false friends. Real friends don't kiss their boyfriend behind the back.

"Don't hide your beautiful face," Jimin unknowing ordered me in his alpha voice. I immediately looked at him with my dark and excited eyes. Jimin returned my eyes with dark eyes, but I also saw in his eyes, his love for me. Maybe his eyes were even darker than mine with excitement and I knew very well that today he wouldn't hold back and if we mated, it would happen more often. I pressed my lips to his and returned the movement with my hip. Now Jimin moaned into the kiss and buried his fingers on my hip. There will be bruises and would stay there for 1 week.

When I moaned, Jimin greedily shoved his tongue into my mouth. He massaged mine with his tongue, then lightly nudged the tip of his tongue against mine. He wanted to have a tongue fight. Of course I agreed, but unfortunately I lost the tongue fight after a few minutes. He is very dominant. What can you expect differently? He is an alpha.

Now Jimin is moving his lip from my mouth to my neck. With his mouth slightly open he kissed my neck where he had marked me. Then he bit into the same place again. There will be a sign when we mated.

When it wasn't enough for Jimin, he lifted me up to the edge of the pool, where he dropped me off. I didn't feel the cold wind at all because my body was on fire. My alpha and my mate. He knelt down in front of me and kissed my collarbone, then wandered to my breasts.

While he caressed my breasts, he massaged my clit with his fingers. Groaning, I put my head back and closed my eyes.

Now Jimin moved his tongue to my nipples, which he caressed with his tongue. Jimin licked my right nipple with his tongue, then took my right nipple between his lips and sucked on it, while he massaging my left breast with the other hand.

Now he wanders his lips further down to my vagina. He licked and sucked on my clit while he looked deep into my eyes.

Jimin loved to satisfy his mate and the sight of her lustful eyes.

As he spoiled her clit with his tongue, his fingers moved into her warm womanhood. He couldn't wait to be in her. Becoming one with her and feel her. The smell of his mate always drove him crazy. He could mate with her anytime, anywhere if she allowed it and nobody would bother them. However, he wanted everyone to hear his mate moan his name so everyone knew it was his and he was the only one who could spoil her.

Now he wandered with his lips to her opening and fucked her with his tongue while massaging her clit with his fingers. His mate buried her small tender hands in his hair and groaned. "J-Jimin," she said softly between her moans. "Hmm," he just replied. "I want to please you too," she said to Jimin. Jimin removed his tongue from her wet womanhood and he sat down at the edge of the pool. When he sat down on the edge oft the pool, his member touched his stomach lightly and a drop of lust ran down from his tip.

His mate sit on her knees before him and licked his member with her tongue. He couldn't take his eyes off her. (Y/N) is beautiful.

I licked his muscular belly with my tongue while massaging his bells with one hand. With my tongue I wandered to the tip of his member and licked his tip. This time, Jimin groaned, put his head back and buried his hand in my (H/C) hair. Then I put his member in my mouth and ran my tongue around his tip. To tease him a little bit, I removed his member from my mouth and then I put it back in my mouth. I did that often.

When I didn't want to tease him anymore, I put his member in my mouth and made up and down movements. The rest that didn't fit in my mouth was spoiled by my hand. Jimin followed my movements with his hip.

Jimin pressed his hip against my mouth so that his member touched my throat. I had to choke for a short moment, but then it stopped.

Jimin fucked my mouth and closed his eyes when he came into my mouth. He removed his member from my mouth when I wanted to spit out his semen, Jimin ordered me: "Swallow it down!" I did so and opened my mouth to prove it to him.

"Bend over the edge of the pool," said Jimin, and he jumped back into the water. I leaned over the edge of the pool and stretched my ass to Jimin. Jimin had a good look at my two openings and he could see that I was very wet. Jimin leaned over and kissed my neck. "Please be careful. It's my first time, " I said to Jimin. "I will. But after that I won't be so careful anymore, " he promised me.

Jimin rubbed his cock against my lips and touched my clitoris with his tip, so he tried to take my fear a little bit away. Now he stuck the tip into my vagina and he kissed my neck. I wanted more, so I pressed my butt against his hip and we both groaned when he was completely inside me. Tears formed in my eyes. I didn't think it could be that painful. Jimin didn't move so that I could get used to his size, instead Jimin kissed my neck and kept telling me how much he loved me.

When the pain subsided, I let him know that he could go on. He slowly pulled his member out of me, only his penis tip was in my wet womanhood, then he pressed his hip against my butt and was inside me. He did this a few times until I had enough. "Jimin, faster," I almost ordered him. He moved his hip faster and kissed my neck from behind. You could hear the water splashing and our skin slapping as he moved harder and deeper inside of me. But it wasn't enough for me, I wanted more. I wanted to see his face as we mated, so I completely pulled away from him and turned around.

With excited eyes, I spread my legs in front of his face and asked him with my eyes, to continue. He thrusted back into me, I wrapped his legs around his waist and pressed my legs against my hip so that I could feel him even deeper inside and he kissed me while he was moving. "Ahh," I groaned, "Can I mark you?" „yes" he moaned and offered me his neck. I immediately leaned over to him and bit into his neck. Just then Jimin came inside me and I could feel the warmth of his seed inside me as he colored my inside in white. Jimin continued to move to lead me to my orgasm. After a few thrusts, I reached my climax with a groan.

Breathing heavily, I put my head on the floor and Jimin lay on top of me. I could feel that he was still coming inside me. That is part of being a wolf. The male comes a long time, so that he can be sure that his female will become pregnant with his puppies. But in my case it was impossible now, after all I wasn't in my heat and only in heats we can get pregnant. Males wolves in their animal forms have knots so they stay connected to the female for 10 minutes. We don't have that in human form.

After five minutes Jimin member was empty and I could slowly feel the cold on my skin. I started to tremble slowly. "We better go in," Jimin suggested, and I nodded. Jimin picked me up by putting his hands on my ass cheeks and I wrapped my legs around him while he was still inside me.

When Jimin walked into our hotel room, I could feel his semen running down my thighs even though he was still inside me.

He threw me on the bed, leaned towards me and said: "We are not finished for today."

----------------------

Do you like the story?

Please let me know how you find the story.

Votes and comments please