Chapter 31

A few days later, I invited my mother, Jimin's parents, and our friends to our house for dinner. With our friends I meant Sumi with Seokjin and the alpha frinds. I cooked various Korean dishes and the chef and his helper helped me a little, but most of the things I did myself or Jimin cut the vegetables for me and set the table. The chef's helpers have already left since I've done most of it. We have prepared a cake with pink and pink letters: Hello Grandma and Grandpa. In 9 months I will see the light of day.

"Can I do something else for you?" asked the cook politely, who looked over my shoulder into the pot. "Aniyo," I shook my head, then thanked him. "I thank you for your help from earlier," I thanked him as I turned to the cook. "You can break up for today. The guests will show up in 10 minutes," I said, going to the dining room and putting the pot on the table where the other dishes were already. "Goodbye. I wish you a good evening," said the chef saying goodbye and disappeared.

"Jagiya? Are you going to change?" asked Jimin, who had kissed me on the temple when he joined me. "Of course I'll go change. So I can not appear in front of my parents, your parents and our child," I said to him and looked down at myself. Here and there were stains from cooking.

As soon as I finished changing, the doorbell rang. "I'm going to open up," Jimin called out. I examined myself in the mirror and smoothed my dress, although there were no creases.

I was so absorbed in thought that I didn't notice Jimin coming into the room. From behind he wrapped his arms around me and put his hands on my stomach.
I winced and looked into Jimin's eyes through the mirror. I smiled happily at him and put my hands on his. Our eyes shone with joy. "Are you ready?" He asked me and kissed my neck briefly. I nodded with a smile and together we made our way.

My mother took me in my arms when I came in in the dining room. I happily returned her hug. Jimin's parents also hugged me. Finally Sumi hugged me and we sat on the chairs. The alpha animals fraternally took Jimin in their arms.

"Is there a reason why we were invited to eat?" Asked my mother, who started eating. "Must there be a reason to invite you?" I replied with a counter question.

After half an hour I cleared away and the women helped me. "You're pregnant, aren't you?" Whispered Jimin's mother in my ear, who was standing next to me, and helped put the dishes in the dishwasher. It doesn't really help that she whispers in my ear because we wolves have good hearing and my mother looked over at me with a smile. "W-what?" I asked her in surprise and looked at her with wide eyes. "You smell different during pregnancy. Your mother probably noticed it too, but the others are so young ".

"Are you pregnant?" Sumi asked me in surprise with wide eyes. I smiled brightly and put a hand to my stomach. The women hugged me again. "We have to take a seat again, because a dessert will come," I said and led her to the dining room.

When we sat down I was about to get up to get the cake, but Jimin put a hand on my shoulder and said to me. "Jagiya, stay seated. I'll get it ".

Everyone was chatting while Jimin got the cake. He placed the cake in the middle of the table and everyone looked at it. Jimin stood behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. "We're going to have a baby," burst out of me. Everyone got up and congratulated us.

After our friends left the house, our parents stayed with us longer. "Do you want to go with me to buy things for the baby?" I asked my mother and Jimin's mother. "Don't you have to work tomorrow?" Grinned my mother, raising her eyebrow. I looked at Jimin. "Your boss won't mind".

The next day I picked up my mother and Eomma, Jimin's mother. "We can't buy pink or blue things because we don't yet know what gender the baby will be." My mother pattered out. "We decided some time ago that we would do everything yellow. If we hadn't made that decision, we would have waited for the baby's gender to be seen. "I explained and looked at her through the rearview mirror.

"Appa will help you to expand the bed," said Eomma. "We will buy clothes, beds, prams and toys for my grandchild," my mother hummed to herself. "Are you going to have more children?" Asked Eomma. I just shrugged my shoulders. "Jimin and I didn't talk about it. We didn't plan to get pregnant," I said, driving into the parking garage. I skilfully parked the car, took my handbag from the back seat and got out of the car.