Chapter 30

The next time I woke up, I was in a bed in the hospital. I'm feeling weak right now, I looked around and saw Jimin sleeping. He was sitting next to me in a chair and his upper body was sleeping on the bed. I sat up and looked lovingly at his face. He had some scratches on his face and neck. More injuries, I couldn't see because he was wearing a shirt and it was covering his arms. I wondered whether I should let him sleep or wake him up. "Jimin," I murmured, shaking his shoulder lightly.

He looked up sleepily, then opened his eyes wide and took me in his arms. He buried his nose on the crook of my neck and took a deep breath. "Jimin, you saved me. Thank you. I really thought I was going to die," I thanked him with a relieved smile. He put his hand gently on my face." For my Mate, I would make the world to my enemy," he said. I closed my eyes and nestled my face in his hand. "I'm going to get the doctor," he said, and went out of the room to get a doctor.

Jimin came back a few seconds later and sat next to me on the bed. He put an arm around my shoulders and hugged me protectively. "I almost lost you once ... it won't happen again," he promised himself with such a serious face that I had never seen him before. I put my head on his shoulder and waited on the doctor. "How did you find me anyway?" I asked him in astonishment, "and how did you know where I was? Did you know that I didn't text you? "I asked him a lot of questions about the kidnapping.

"I know you well enough to know that you would never break up with me via SMS and would just disappear. I also called your mother shortly afterwards and whether she knew where you were," he told me, "at some point Mina came to me who has smell of you on her and I could smell blood on her. Your blood. I followed her smell and found you in a hut in the forest that belongs to Mina. I could already spot security guards at the front door and brought the pack for reinforcements. They followed me to save her Luna. Some wolves marched into the house in wolf shapes and some of us in human form with weapons in our hands."

Before he continued to tell, he sighed heavily. "There were deaths on both sides." I took a deep breath in shock and looked at the wall in horror. What about the family or Mates of them? I thought sadly about the men and women who died around me "I'm sorry for the family and Mates they left behind," I sighed sadly at the loss.

"What about Mina and her men?" I asked him anxiously. I'm afraid that she's still out there waiting for the right moment to kidnap me. He pressed his lips tightly together so that it was only one thin line. "She's going to jail and her sidekicks are following her," he said coldly. "What about the baby?" I worried about the child. "Adoption is free," he replied indifferently.

"Did I mention that you smell different somehow?", He changed the subject skillfully. With raised eyebrows I looked at him when I removed my head from his shoulder. "Is there something wrong with your nose? Maybe it is that I almost died," I said. However, he shook his head: "I don't mean that. You've smelled like this for a week and a half. Have you been wearing a perfume lately? You know I like your natural smell," he replies. I shook my head.

"Hello," the doctor interrupted our conversation then he came into the room. Jimin got up from the bed and sat on the chair. "Thank you for patching me up again," I thanked the doctor with one slight bow.

The doctor went to me and stood next to me. "We had to sew up some of their wounds. Your worst wound was you thigh. After you leave the hospital, you have to change the bandage every day," he explained to me, and in the end he smiled at me." Fortunately, nothing happened to your baby."

"Baby?" I asked the doctor in amazement, "I'm pregnant?" I looked at Jimin, who also looked shocked. "I'll leave you alone," said the doctor, and disappeared from the room. "I. We're going to have a baby?" I stammered, unable to believe it. I'm pregnant?

A bright smile spread across his face. Jimin got up and took me in his arms. He hugged me tight. "We're having a baby. Our baby," he sobbed into my shoulder. My hospital gown was drenched with tears. I put my arms around him and cried too. Nothing happened to our baby. We'll be parents in 9 months. I'll be mother and Jimin will be father.

2 weeks later

It was in the hospital for two weeks, but Jimin came to see me every day. Sometimes my mother or Sumi came to see me. I always looked forward to it when I got a visit.

When my first appointment with a gynecologist was imminent, I called Jimin because he really wanted to be there. He told me that he wanted to be there for all the appointments. We decided to tell our friends and my mother when we invited them all to our house for dinner.

My first appointment was in the hospital, of course, but after that I'll go to another one. Through the appointment, Jimin held my hand and didn't let go of it for a second unless it was absolutely necessary. We got some jealous looks from other patients. However, we simply ignored the looks.

When the doctor got us, we were very excited and my heart was pounding. "Do you see that? The doctor said and showed us the baby on the screen. "Do you want a picture?" Asked the doctor. We nodded.

At the moment I'm sitting in the room, waiting for Jimin to come to pick me up. I didn't have to wait any longer when he walked into the room. He took my suitcase, which was already packed and which was next to the bed. I got up from the bed and followed him in the room. While he had the suitcase in one hand, I put my arm on his other free arm around. I looked at him in love. Since he knows that he is expecting a child from me soon, he has not been able to drive the radiant smile on his face. I love him more every day.