Chapter 25

Day of the Luna Ritual

Today was the day. Today is the Luna ritual and I'm really excited. A stylist was preparing me for the ritual, who is also a she-wolf and will take part in the ritual. "You look beautiful, my daughter," my mother complimented me when I was finished and looked at myself briefly. I had a rose crown on my head and I was wearing a white dress.

"Thank you, eomma," I thanked my mother smiling, got up from my chair and hugged my mother

"Thank you, eomma," I thanked my mother smiling, got up from my chair and hugged my mother. "I can't believe my little daughter is going to be a Luna," she howled in my ear. "Eomma," I tried to comfort her by stroking her back and saying nice words to her. My mother is still in the Yoongi pack, so she can't join the hunt.

She wiped under her eyelash with her finger to get her mascara away. After that, she pretended not to cry.

"Do we want to go then? Jimin surely miss you very much," said my mother, who released the hug and together we made our way to my mate.

All wolves gathered in Jimin's parents' villa because it had always been there and so the ritual began. Jimin and I stood in front of the former Alpha and Luna, who are also Jimin's parents. The rest of the pack was behind us. "We all gathered here to welcome the future Luna to our pack. In a moment we will all go outside to hunt with the Alpha and the new Luna. If we hunted a prey and ate all of them, the Alpha and Luna would disappear so that they could mate in their wolves form. The Luna is also going to get marked as a wolf by the Alpha and all wolves in the world will know from her smell that she is the mate of an Alpha," said the former Alpha.

Jimin took my hand and together we went to the rooms where we will all turn into wolves.

Women and men have turned into different rooms into wolves because we were able to put our clothes back on afterwards. After the ritual there is a festival where people eat and dance.

After everyone turned into wolves, we ran through the thick forest. All wolves naturally followed us. We are a big pack, so we have to look for a big prey so that all wolves can get some of it and get full.

I stuck my nose in the air and took a deep breath. "I can smell a deer," Jimin informed me and together we ran there, followed by the rest of the pack. "I can smell it too," I confirmed Jimin.

When we could see the deer from a distance, Jimin said: "We will surprise the deer. You circle it from the left and you circle it from the right. The Luna and I will lure them to you ". The wolves did what Jimin ordered them to do. The wolves circled the deer and the already hungry wolves were just waiting for the deer to run in their direction.

Jimin and I approached the deer so that the deer saw us and it immediately ran away. It ran anxiously and wildly in the direction of the other wolves. Jimin and I ran after the deer and drove them to the wolves.

The deer was slow, the deer was probably either old, injured, or sick. That didn't stop me from running faster and biting his hind leg so that he fell on the floor. Jimin bit his throat so that the deer died and no longer has to suffer when we eat him. When the deer was dead, Jimin and I raised our heads and howled. So we gave a signal that we killed a deer.

The others answered our howl with a howl. 2 wolves came to eat with us. The other wolves will either hunt another deer when there is not much left or they will eat with us.

After Jimin and I were full, we looked into each our eyes and decided to sneak away. Jimin and I quietly walked away from the wolves and so far away that we didn't smell any more animals.

We playfully throw each other on the floor or rub our heads. "Jimin. I'm a little nervous," I confessed to him and looked on the floor. "Hey," he said, nestling his head against my neck, "you don't need to be nervous."

We didn't waste any more time. Jimin went around me so that he was behind me.

My heart was pounding against my chest and my stomach tingled.

I turned my head back so I could watch him. Jimin bent his head down and smelled my intimate area. I could feel his warm breath there and a warm shiver ran down my back. He even licked me there.

When it was enough for him and he knows that I am ready, he stood on his hind legs. His front legs were next to my hips and he pulled me closer to him.

While Jimin and I were mating, we were panting and, from time to time, we growled, because wolves can't moan after all.

After we were done, he got off me and stood on the other side. We are now connected for 30 minutes. The tip of his member is attached to my uterus so that I can be sure of getting pregnant. Since I am not in heat, I cannot get pregnant. We have to wait 30 minutes because the tip of his member has to become soft again and he can move away from me.

After 30 minutes he finally removed his member from me and licked my face. We ran to his parents house, there we separated and I went into the women's room, where I turned into a wolf.

After I got dressed I went to the ballroom. So the celebration of the new Luna, or rather, the new pack leader, started there.