Chapter 33

Today is the weekend we are going to buy Sumi's wedding dress. Seokjin's mother, Sumi's mother and I will choose their wedding dress with Sumi. Of course, we will also buy the bridesmaids' dresses. Not only am I her bridesmaid but another friend of hers and a cousin. Unfortunately, they don't have time.

"Jagiya, I wish you a lot of fun with the girls," Jimin asked me, who gave me a quick kiss on the mouth and briefly stroked my stomach. "I will," I replied grinning when I put on my jacket , left the house and got in the car. Sumi was expecting me outside the house from her and Seokjin with her mother and future mother-in-law. I will pick up the girls with my car because they want to drink some alcohol after the shopping tour and since I am pregnant I have to do without it. While I'm going to buy clothes with the girls, Jimin wants to do some packs of things.

After I picked them up, we drove straight to a boutique where there are wedding dresses and bridemaiden dresses. "When is the baby born?" asked Ms. Kim. The wolves can smell me that I am pregnant. "In about 7 months our baby will be born soon," explained I smiled broadly at her while I briefly looked into Ms. Kim's eyes through the mirror. "Do you want to have the baby before or after your wedding?" she asked me another question. "Actually I only want to have children after the wedding, but I'm pregnant now an I'm happy about that," I laughed and then continued to tell , "I don't really want to get married with a round stomach, so I don't want to get married until after the birth of our child." While I was looking back on the street, I looked for a free parking space and parked there when I found one. She gave me an encouraging and confident smile." He will surely do it soon".

"Good morning, who of you is the future bride?" asked the shop assistant when we got through the entrance to the shop and the shop assistant bowed politely to us. We also replied with a short bow. "I am the bride" Sumi revealed brightly. The saleswoman smiled kindly at Sumi. "Do you already have ideas about what your dress should look like?" asked the shop assistant, which ideas she had for the wedding dress and led us to three armchairs, which are in the middle of the shop. We sat down on it „Do you want something to drink" asked the saleswoman who had disappeared briefly to get a bottle of champagne and glasses. The women nodded, but I had to say no. "Thank you very much, but I have to do without", I thanked her and stroked my stomach gently, "I'm pregnant". "Congratulations," the saleswoman congratulated me with a friendly smile. "Gamsahamnida," I thanked with a short bow. "I'll get some juice for you," said the saleswoman and disappeared for a few minutes.

We walked through the shop and looked at different wedding dresses. "The dress is beautiful," I called out loudly through the shop, because the other women were scattered around the shop and looked at other wedding dresses that they liked. Sumi came over to me and looked at the dress with curiosity. "It's really nice , but I already have 2 other clothes in my sights," said Sumi.

After trying on at least 15 dresses, Sumi decided on an elegant dress.