Chapter 13

After Jimin released me after 5 minutes, I adjusted my skirt. When I wanted to grab my panties, Jimin snapped the panties before me and hid the panties behind his back. "Jimin," I whispered, holding out my hand.

Jimin looked at me with an "innocent" smile. "Give me my panties back", I asked him to give me my panties back. „Aniyo," he grinned at me, "you can walk without panties".

"Do you want that other men can see my private parts?" I replied with a grin. The grin immediately disappeared from his face and he looked at me seriously. "You are only mine! No other man is allowed to see you like that! If one man will see you like that, i will kill him without blinking an eyelash," he said with such a serious expression that I didn't doubt that he would do that. He handed me the panties and said: "Here. Take the broken shirt to clean you up." When I had his broken shirt in my hand, I wiped the liquid away from Jimin and myself. Then I put on my panties and passed Jimin over the rags. While he was cleaning himself, I sneaked to the toilet, where I would like to clean my intimate area with a damp paper towel.

After cleaning up, I went back to the office and asked Jimin what size he was.

When Jimin told me what size he was, I wanted to grab my bag to get my wallet. However, Jimin stopped me. "What are you doing? Take my credit card and buy me a new shirt," said Jimin, holding out his credit card.

I grabbed his credit card and I couldn't help staring at his bare chest.

"Do you like what you see?" Jimin grinned mischievously at me. I nodded and answered honestly: "Very much." "You'd better go now, because otherwise I won't be able to hold back if you stare at my upper body with such lustful eyes," Jimin warned me, who was also cleaning his tabletop with his shirt.

I took the warning very seriously, so I quickly made my way to my car.

As his personal assistant, it is completely normal for me to do something outside of the company. I don't think buying a shirt for the boss is one of the tasks of a personal assistant. But it can be a job as his mate. After all, I tore up his shirt and I don't want other women to see his naked chest. I want my Mate and Alpha all for myself.

When I thought about Jimin, I remembered that we still have to do a Luna ritual in the pack: Jimin and I have to run through the forest in our wolf form and hunt an animal together. In the end we have to mate with our wolf shapes.

Jimin didn't tell me what color he wanted, so I chose white. White and black always fit.

When I got to the garage, I got into my car and drove to the mall, where I will buy the shirt for Jimin.

I have to smile while driving because I had to think about how others would react if they saw Jimin with bare chest. The men would probably be confused, but would not continue to investigate. After all, it's their CEO's privacy and it has nothing to do with them.

But when I thought of the women, how the women would react to it, I didn't know what to make of it. Should I be proud because she finds my mate attractive and knows that it has already been given to me. Or should I be angry because they stare at him all the time and maybe even try to get at him even though they know he's already taken.

But I knew one thing very well that Jimin wouldn't do anything with any other women.

When I got to the mall, I ran into a luxury men's shop because I figured Jimin wanted a brand shirt. After all, he has the money for it.