Chapter 10

"Thank you," I thanked Jimin honestly. I turned and wrapped my arms around his waist. With my eyes closed, I pressed my face to his chest and inhaled his smell.
We stayed in this position for a while.

"You look very handsome in that tuxedo," I said to him grinning, when I moved away from him. He looked really hot in the tuxedo. If we weren't going to the wedding, I would throw myself at him....

"I know," Jimin grinned and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Shall we go then?" Jimin asked me, but didn't wait for my answer, because he pulled my wrist to the car.

In the car I asked Jimin what he would like to give the couple. "I will give them 2,000 dollers. 1 thousand from me and 1 thousand from you.". "You won't give them anything on my behalf. I will do it myself!" "I told you that I will now pay for you and I will do it even if you don't want to," he said. With a sigh, I gave up.
"Where will the wedding take place?" I asked him. "In the villa of Kim Seokho and Hyuna. Seokho's father gave it to them as an engagement presents," he replied to me.

"I'm a little nervous about Alpha Min Yoongi," I told Jimin, while I looked out of the window. "You really don't need to be. We are all best friends and get along very well. Yoongi won't do it. Besides, he couldn't keep me away from you and, if he would, I'll fight for you and challenge him," he informed me. One hand of Jimin was on the steering wheel of the car and the other hand he put on my thigh. "Everything will be fine," he said with a smile.

In front of the villa, Jimin parked his car in an empty parking lot. Jimin got out first, then went around the car, opened the car door for me, and helped me get out of the car by holding out his hand. I gratefully accepted his help and so Jimin kept me out of the car.

After helping Jimin out of the car, he offered me his arm and I hooked him with my right arm.

At the front door, Jimin whispered in my ear: "Saranghaeyo". I smiled at him and gave him my answer with a quick kiss on the mouth.

When we walked through the doorstep, we were greeted warmly by an elderly gentleman. "Thank you for your appearance for such a great event," greeted the older gentleman. "I'm really happy that I was invited to this beautiful event," Jimin replied, smiling at Mr. Kim. "Nice to see you here. I know how busy Alphas are, " said Mr. Kim. After a few seconds, Mr. Kim spotted me next to Jimin. "As I can see and smell, you found your mate. Congratulations" "Gamsahamnida", Jimin thanked Mr. Kim with a little bow. "Your mate is very pretty. I hope for Seokjin that his mate is as pretty as your mate," sighed Mr. Kim and looked over at his son.

"He certainly will," I smiled at Mr. Kim. "Gomawo," replied Mr. Kim with a smile.

"Do we want to sit in this row?" I asked Jimin and I sat in an empty seat. Some people and wolves looked over at us. Apparently they knew who he was and what position he was in. "Sit down. I'll quickly go to the other Alphas and greet them," he said, walking away.

There was another free space next to me. I looked around curiously and looked at the people or wolves that had appeared for the wedding.

After a few minutes someone sat down next to me. "Annyeonghaseyo," greeted me with a smile on my face. "Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted her with a smile as well. We talked for a few minutes when she introduced herself: "I am Seo Sumi" "I am Lee (Y/N)", I introduced myself. "Can I ask you how old you are? You seem young to me," she asked me. "I'm 20 years old," I answered honestly. Jimin sat down next to me and took my hand. "Then I'm your Eonni. I'm 25 years old," she whispered to me when the piano had been played.