Chapter 29

Groaning I opened my eyes and had to blink a few times so that I could see clearly again. I tried to move my arms, but my hands were tied behind my back and I couldn't move much. Still, I tried to move my hands. I drew a sharp breath when I felt the pain on my wrists. My wrists were totally reddened by my attempt to free them and it feels as if the rope cuts into my flesh in the slightest of movements. Even my legs were tied up.

I was sitting in an uncomfortable chair. Only a small window, the size of a chess board, gave me some light. I looked thoughtfully out of the window. So the sun rises. Have I really passed out for several hours or has more time passed?

I looked around the room with my heart pounding. I turned around so I could see behind me too. So I'm in the middle of the room. There was a chair opposite me and apart from my chair and the other chair there was nothing else in the room.

"Well, who's awake there?" Said a male voice. He was standing in a dark corner that was not lit by the light. "Who are you?" I asked him and I leaned forward so that I could see him better. Unfortunately it did bring pain to my wrists. I leaned back against the chair, moaning painfully.

"You don't need to know that. The boss will come at any moment," he said only and stepped to the light. "What does your boss want from me and why was Mina with you? Is she your boss?" I asked him many questions at once. "So you're not as stupid as my boss described you. Mina is my boss," he grinned at me nastily and went to me until he was in front of me. He leaned down to me and examined my face. "You're really pretty," he said, taking a strand of hair between his fingers and releasing it a short time later.

"Before we get rid of you, she wants to talk with you," he said with a cheerful tone, as if it would be a pleasure for him to do so and took a step back. "Jimin will know that I am in danger and will come to rescue me," I said, looking him straight in the eye. "He'll think you left him. We wrote him a text message from your cell phone," he told me with a grin and crossed his arms over his broad chest. My heart slipped into my pants. I saw in shock on the floor. Will Jimin know I didn't text him?

Tears of despair burned my eyes and dripped on the floor when I saw the floor. I bit my lip to stop the sobs. I didn't want to show him that I am sad. "Why is she doing this to me? Does she really think that Jimin will do what to her if I disappear from his life? Does she really think that he will play with her mother, father and child? Why can't she just live a normal life like everyone else in the world?" I spoke in a shaky voice. The man skilfully ignored my questions. Why don't I just turn into a wolf? I narrowed my eyes and concentrated on turning into a wolf. However, it didn't work.

After no idea how many hours later Mina came into the room with her round stomach. She looked at me scornfully from above. "Tonight you will be gone forever," she said, grinning maliciously. Right now she is the devil in person to me. I don't know a more malicious person than her. No matter how cold it sounds now, I prayed inside that she would simply die and disappear forever.

I spat in her face and with the back of my hand she slapped my face. I could taste blood in my mouth.

"Why can't you finally leave us alone?" I asked her. I licked my lips, which had burst due to the blow. She didn't answer me, instead she bent down to me, so that the tips of our noses almost touched. "I want to see you dead. I don't care if Jimin doesn't come to me. I want to give him the same feelings he made me when he told me all these things in the alley," she said only and stood upright.

"You're crazy," I hissed at her. I tried again to transform myself into a wolf. "Don't even try to turn yourself into a wolf. While you were passed out, we gave you a drug that prevents you from turning into a wolf," she told me. So there is no escape for me?

"Shall we start torturing you then?", She asked me, but she didn't actually expect an answer from me. I looked at her hatefully. "Chan, get me a knife," Mina ordered without looking at him.

Chan left the room and came into the room with a knife for a few minutes. She took the knife and stabbed me in the thigh. Screaming, I leaned forward and somehow tried to get my leg away from her.

I fainted several times because of the pain and blood loss. Mina tortured from me a few hours ago and has disappeared. God knows where.

I looked out of the window, weakened. I prayed that I would die quickly rather than die slowly from blood loss. I passed out again.

Another long time passed when I heard loud noises. I lifted my head in hope. I could hear growls and a few shots outside the door. "Help," I said softly, then I got louder, "Help. HELP". Someone kicked the door. Jimin.

He ran to me in a hurry and freed me from the bonds. "What did they do to you? They'll all pay for that," he hissed, lifting me into his arms. Before I passed out again, I thanked him quietly. "Gomawo".