Chapter 23

Yoongi's and Sora's wedding

Today was the wedding of Alpha Min Yoongi and Jung Sora. Fortunately, today is Saturday, we didn't have to go to work and can stay long at the wedding. The Luna ritual takes place not long after.

"Oppa? Which dress suits me better?" I asked him, holding one dress after the other in front of my body. "It's hard to say, because both clothes look good on you, Jagiya," Jimin replied with a grin and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "It is difficult for me to find a dress for the wedding," I admitted pouting. "2. Dress. Take the 2nd dress," he said only and disappeared into the bathroom. Before we went to the wedding, he took a shower.

After he jumped in the shower, I got undressed and climbed into the shower with him. I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and kissed his back. "Jagiya?" asked Jimin surprised, who turned around to me and started kissing me passionately. Jimin stuck his tongue into my mouth, my hands moved from his back to his shoulder. I could clearly feel under his fingers how his muscles tensed up .

He picked me up and pushed me against the wall tiles of the shower.

When we were finished with... showering, we straightened our hair and I put on my make-up. Jimin looked at me through the mirror. "You beautiful," he complimented me and kissed my shoulder, which was not covered by the towel. "Even if I had a bird's nest on my hair? You would think that I am beautiful?," I remarked smiling. Done, I thought, because today I put a lot of effort into applying makeup because Alpha Yoongi used to be my Alpha and I don't want to make a fool of myself.

"I'm almost done," said Jimin, running the last time with his finger through his hair. I put on a dress and Jimin put on his tuxedo.

When we got to the church, Jimin and I looked for two places. I quickly found 2 free chairs in the middle, which were fortunately next to each other and we immediately sat down. I looked around and saw Sumi sitting ahead with Seokjin. When she saw me, I waved to her and she replied. Yoongi was already at the altar with the pastor, next to Yoongi is Hoseok. "Yoongi is really excited," Jimin whispered in my ear. I looked over at Yoongi, but he was like always. "How do you know that?" I asked him in a whisper. "You know that when you know him for a long time," he said with a mysterious smile.

Suddenly you can hear an organ playing in the whole church. Everyone immediately got up and looked at the church entrance. Then she came with her father. There's a white veil over her face, so I couldn't see her face.

When Sora stood at the altar and saw Yoongi, the priest began to speak.

"You can kiss your bride now," the pastor smiled. Yoongi removed the veil from her face and looked her in the eyes for the first time. Then he looked deep into her eyes. Sora is his mate. "Sora is Yoongi's mate?" I was amazed. "I can't believe that somehow," he replied, just as amazed as I did. "A nice surprise for the wedding," I smiled happily and put my head on his shoulder. "Now Hyung hasn't to search for his mate anymore, because he has found his mate", he was happy for his hyung and at the same time he made fun of this coincidence. Is this really a coincidence or is it more of a fate?

I congratulated the newlywed couple with a hug and gave them their gift. Of course, Jimin stood next to me all the time, with one arm around my waist. "Hey," Taehyung came to us, holding a hand from a little boy. I knelt down to him: "Who are you?". He shyly hid behind Taehyung's legs. "Hansung," said Taehyung, pushing him in front of us.

"His name is Hansung and he is my ... son".