Chapter 14

Warning: Smut
----------

"My son, we accept your mate. Why do you think we wouldn't accept your mate?" asked the mother Jimin. "(Y/N). You can call me Eomma and you can call my mate, Appa," Jimin's mother said. I nodded, smiling. "I really love your son very much, Eomma, Appa" I said honestly, looking deeply into the parents' eyes to show my sincerity.

"I would like to have some more time with my mate for myself, so I would like to wait 2 months until we do the Luna ritual," says Jimin out of the blue. His mother and I looked at him in surprise, but the father looked at him with understanding eyes. "I know my son. Once your female is Luna of the pack, she has some chores to do," the father explained to Jimin why Jimin wanted to wait 2 months. "Do you really want to wait 2 months before I become a Luna?" I asked again. Jimin nodded to my question. "What tasks will I have as Luna?" I asked the group and looked at his mother with curious eyes. "For one you have to take care of the pack when the Alpha is at work. On the other hand, you will occasionally look with other wolves to see if there are no foreign wolves on our territory, so we will teach you to fight in your wolf form. Of course this is actually a task of the other pack members, but you should be able to do that as a Luna," explained the former Luna of the pack. "But what if I want to continue doing normal work?" I asked because I wasn't entirely happy with the answer. "As Luna you have many tasks," she said only.

We talked until it was getting dark. "If I may, I would like to take a look around the forest," I asked her for permission. After all, I'm not Luna yet and have to ask for permission. "I'll go with you," said Jimin, getting up from the sofa. Jimin took my hand in his bigger hand.

Together we went to Jimin's parents' garden, holding hands. From there we could go straight into the dark forest. I could feel the forest calling for me. My wolf wants to get out of me and run through the forest with Jimin.

I hid behind a tree and took off my clothes, hidden from strangers. Even though it was already pitch dark, I could feel Jimin's looks on my body all the time as I put off my clothes.

Before I changed into my wolf form. I hid my clothes in a hole in a tree. After that I changed into my wolf form and gave Jimin with my eyes to understand that he has to change into his wolf form.

Without blushing, Jimin undressed in front of my eyes and he changed into his wolf form.

Together we ran through the forest and started playing together. Jimin even tried to mate with me a few times, but each time I bit his snout or forefeet. So I made him understand that I didn't want to. "I love being in my wolf form," I shouted in my wolf form through the forest. The wind blew through the trees and through my fur. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment.

Suddenly Jimin snuggled up to me and I opened my eyes. Jimin licked my mouth, so he gave me a kiss in our wolf form.

"I'm looking forward to you becoming my Luna," Jimin growled into my ear, "because you'll stay by my side forever and we'll mate." "But you have to wait 2 months. You said that," I only whispered in his ears, licked his nose once and ran away from him. Growling playfully, Jimin chased me through the dark forest.

We played catch for a while until midnight and we made our way to his parents house.

When we arrived in his parents garden, we hid behind the tree where we had changed and we turned into our human form. I took our clothes out of hiding and quickly got dressed. Jimin, in his wolf form, took his clothes. Jimin changed into his human form and put on his clothes.