Chapter 43

Warning: SMUT!

--------

The next morning I was woken from my beautiful dream by my cell phone, but I no longer know what I was dreaming. Tired I felt for the cell phone that was on the bedside table and turned off the annoying ringing. I reached out to Jimin and shook his shoulder. "Jimin. We have to get up. Otherwise we will miss our flight to our honeymoon" I tried to wake up a deeply sleeping Jimin who was snoring loudly. My dear husband never thought of waking up. Sighing, I sit up and shake his shoulder harder. However Jimin turned around with a groan and pulled the covers over his head.

Sighing I got up, walked around the bed to Jimin and pulled the covers away from his body. Now Suji began to scream too loudly. I went to the closet and took a dressing gown from the closet. If Jimin isn't awake all the time, I'll wake him up later when I've taken care of Suji, I thought resignedly, and went to our daughter's nursery.

Fortunately, I don't have to pack my bags anymore because my mother and Sumi have already done it for us. Jimin told me that last night after sex when we snuggled close together.

When I got to Suji's nursery, I took her out of the bed and sat her on the rocking chair. I opened my dressing gown and held Suji against my chest. She immediately started sucking. "Well, my little one. You're growing up so quickly, "I said wistfully. Suji grows up so quickly. Before you know it, she is eight months old. When she is a year old, I will no longer breastfeed her, but feed her from the bottle. Every time I saw my baby I had to smile and run my fingertips over her plump cheeks.

After breastfeeding Suji and laying her in her bed, I went back to our bedroom. I found that Jimin was still asleep, lying on his back and, his arms and legs straight. If you don't want to get up, I'll have to find another solution, I thought with a grin. I crept quietly to the bed and crawled up on all fours so that I was over him. I took a closer look at it.

With a grin, I noticed that Jimin has a boner. I crawled back a little so that I could bend over to his member and lick the tip of his member once. Jimin sighed softly in his sleep.

The strands that fell into my face, I brushed behind my ear and took Jimin's member in my mouth. I immediately started moving my head up and down. While I was doing this, I massaged the rest of his member that did not fit in my mouth. "(Y/N)" Jimin moaned softly in his sleep. "Hmm" I just did and that made Jimin moan even louder. I didn't know whether he was awake and pretending to be asleep or whether he was actually still asleep. Still, he moved his hips with my rhythm.

I removed his member from my mouth and with my mouth slightly opened I caressed the veins of his member. I stuck out my tongue and took his member in my mouth. I closed my eyes and pleased Jimin.

At some point I could feel a hand on my head. I opened my eyes and looked into Jimin's beautiful brown eyes. With a "plop" I let go of his member and sat on my legs. Seductively, I licked my lower lip, because something of his drops of pleasure was on my lower lip. "You slept so deeply, I had no other idea in a hurry," I tried to justify what I was doing, since he still hadn't said anything to Jimin. Grinning, he raised his eyebrows. "But don't get used to it," I said promptly and went to the closet. "Why don't you pick up where you left off?" Jimin whispered with a grin and looked at me with dark eyes.

"Forget it. I don't want to reward you for keeping us up so long yesterday and I just had to wake you up like that, "I smiled sweetly at him as I took the fresh clothes out of the closet. I strolled into the bathroom with my hips swaying. "What should I do with it?" He called after me as I closed the bathroom door behind me. "I do not care. You have to look for a solution yourself" I just said, got into the shower and turned on the water. I could hear the bathroom door open. The glass door of the shower opened and Jimin wrapped his arms around my body from behind. "Jimin" I just said, giggling, "what did I just say to you?" "You said I should look for a solution myself and that is my solution" he whispered into my ear from behind. Smiling, I turned around, wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged my body close to him so that my breasts were pressed against his hard chest. Jimin immediately pressed me against the cold shower tile. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt his hard member against my middle. Jimin immediately pressed his lips to mine and started kissing me hungrily. Greedily I returned his passionate kiss with my eyes closed.

Jimin started to move his hips. A pleasant shiver ran down my back as I felt his member rub against my clit. I moaned into the kiss and Jimin took advantage of it by pushing his tongue into my oral cavity. "Jimin" I moaned into the kiss, "I want to feel you inside of me".

Without waiting another second, he took his member in his hand and pushed it into me. He started moving inside me. I tipped my head back and Jimin kissed my neck. I moved my hips with his rhythm and could feel him deep inside me.

Suddenly it hit a point in me that made me moan loudly. Even as Jimin sucked on my neck, I could feel his grin. Again and again he hit the punk and hit harder. I kept moaning loudly. Even Jimin groaned and buried his face in the crook of my neck. Now he began to thrust into me harder and faster.

After a few thrusts, I came to my climax. Jimin thrust into me several times, buried his member deep in me, and came inside. To fully enjoy our climax, he thrusted a few more times.

When we arrived at the airport, we boarded Jimin's private plane. "Will you at least tell me on the plane where we are going to spend our honeymoon?" "Yes, I will," he said when we were seated. "And? Where are you going?" I asked curiously.

"We will fly to the sea in Thailand and spend our honeymoon. We're going to rent a vacation rental there that has its own beach," Jimin explained to me as he strapped Suji into her baby seat. "Really?" I asked, fascinated. I can't wait to swim in the ocean and play with Suji in the ocean. "Yes," Jimin confirmed with a nod.

At the airport in Thailand we were met by a guide holding a sign with our names on it. While Jimin was pushing our suitcases behind him, I carried the baby seat in which Sumi slept. I put a thin white blanket over it so that the blazing sun did not disturb them while they were sleeping and provided some shade. "Hello, are you the wedding couple Park Jimin and (Y/N)?" The guide asked in perfect Korean. "I am Park Jimin, my wife (Y/N) and our daughter Suji", Jimin introduced us to the travel guide again.

"I'll drive you to your house, then show you around town," the tour guide explained to us while he was leading us to a minibus. "The beach is reserved only for you. So no people will come there," the guide informed us. "If you want, you can sign up for a tour guide," said the guide and gave us a flyer.

"Thank you. We'll think about it," Jimin replied. "We just wanted to enjoy our honeymoon," Jimin tried to explain to the guide. The guide just nodded. "You can still think about it," he said simply.

Arrived in front of the holiday home by minibus, we got out, took our luggage and I took Suji. Together we went to the holiday home, where the guide showed us around.

"Wow", I could only say when I saw the beach and the sea. The beach was white and the sea was blue. It's really beautiful here.

I could even see a monkey sitting on the beach

I could even see a monkey sitting on the beach. However, we did not dare to get any closer, after all the monkey is not tame.

 However, we did not dare to get any closer, after all the monkey is not tame