Disney+

I'm so excited for the lounge of Disney+ tomorrow. This is going to be a new review book. This one is going to be on all the Disney Channel movies and TV shows that will be on Disney+. I gotten this idea from this channel Caitlovesdisney when she talked about the top 10 things she'll be watching on Disney+. Of course her number 1 was High School Musical the musical the series and I can't wait to see that because Page from Bizardvark, Aiden from Stuck in the Middle, and Buffy from Andi Mack are in it. The one things she mention that I am really excited about seeing is Lady and the Tramp life action. She also mentions shows from Canada, the UK, and Latin America will also be on it. I was watching her other video "What's Disney Channel like around the world which makes me to wonder what other shows will also be on. On the US Disney they have showed some international shows such as The Lodge and Backstage which are from the UK, My babysitter's a vampire both the movie and the show from Canada, and Mako Mermaids from Australia. Disney US only showed the first season of the UK and Australian shows and I know there was only 2 seasons of my babysitter's a vampire although I am not sure if there was more seasons in Canada. Lucky for me Mako Mermaids is on Netflix and I was able to watch the whole series of that and I had also watched the series that came before that series H20: Just add water. I hope Mako Mermaids and H20 will also be on Disney+ because I really liked both shows although I do think H20 was better. 

On Netflix I have seen a few episode of a Latin American Disney show call Violetta and I am interested to really watch that and maybe do a review on it. I think it will be doubed. Another Latin American show she mentions that I would like to watch is Soy Luna.