Wall-E 2008 (Pixar)

Too bad earth week is over. This would have been a good earth week movie. At least it is also a good movie to watching while in quarantine. It set in years into the future when no one is on earth anymore because it became unlivable. Wall-E is a robot that takes care of the trash. Eve came down to look for life. Those robots are cute together and they found a plant. They brought it back to space. There we see a society on this space ship with all these people sitting in chairs on the screens and they are fat. They went on an adventure to bring everyone back to earth and be unbrainwashed. 

That summer I went to space camp for a week. It wasn't really "camp" since we didn't stay in tents or anything and we go home everyday. We learned a lot about space and I used to be very interested in it. I still am. I tried space ice cream and it was good. The last day of the week we watched Wall-E. There was a girl I met there that I became friends with. She had gave me her number but after that week I never did contact her. I wonder what she is doing now. I remember she wanted to go into pre-med. She's Asian and I think her name was Line but that's it. That's all I remembered. 

It would be cool to go to space like the Apple TV original series "Snoopy goes to space." I hope our society will never get to that far like what happen in Wall-E. We need to do something to protect and save our earth because it's our home and it's the only one we have.