The rise of skywalker (Star Wars) The epic conclusion "Spoilers"

Again I do not think this was a complete failure. While I was watching it I went in it with low expectations because I was disappointed with the Last Jedi. There was a couple of moments that I didn't like, like when Princess Leia died. I didn't like how she died, I thought that was stupid and I was like seriously? I didn't like Ben Solo died after he and Ray kissed because you not only ending the Solo line but also the Skywalker line and therefore no one to carry on with the legacy. And I didn't like Finn trying to tell Ray something but then never did. Like before Ray and Ben kissed I thought Finn was going to confess his feelings for her. I kinda wanted to see them more as friends and thought they would have been good together. It was annoying that he would say "I have to tell you something" but never did. But I did like seeing Ben and Ray kissed. I gotten excited. I knew since the last movie there was a connection. I just didn't like that they died because I thought the rise of skywalker would be about him and they would have kids that would carry that legacy. I love that Harrison Ford came back for a scene and go through to his son making him to be Ben again and helping Ray defeat the Sith Lord Pepertine. I do understand why would people be upset with him being the main Villon and I do agree that it would have been better if it turned out to be Ben since that what it seem like it was the set up for. I thought it was interesting that Ray is the granddaughter of Pepertine and again it would have been also if she and Ben could have had kids that would have both Sith and Jedi in them. Other then that my first reaction was that it was great. It was epic and in spite of what this guy said about it I still like it. I still love it and I can't believe how much of a Star Wars fan I became. I would like to get into Star Trek again and do reviews for that. It's only fair. Also I am sick of hearing about everyone blaming everything on Disney about the mistakes that was made in the sequal trilogy. If you have to blame somebody, blame Star Wars creator himself George Lucas who sold Star Wars to Disney in the first place. Just saying. 

The force will always be with you!