Disney Family Singalong Volume 2

On Mother's Day ABC did their Disney Family Singalong again with different people and different songs. I missed it when it was first on but watched it yesterday On Demand. I just watched it again on Disney+. 

The muppets were a part of it this time with Kermit starting it off. Of course Miss Piggy thinks she's the star. Ryan Seacrest host. Billy Eichner, Seth Rogen, Donald Glover, and Walter sang Hakuna Matata from the Lion King. 

Then people did You'll be in my heart from Tarzan. 

Then they advertized Feeding America. Keke Palmer and dancing with the stars did zero to Hero. 

Idina Manselle and Ben Platt did A whole new world

Halsey sang Part of your world. 

Katy Parry performs Baby mine from Dumbo with her poddle Nuget. Dressed up as Dumbo and his mom. So cute. 

Josh Gad sang When I am older from Frozen 2

Hallie and Chloe sang Almost there from The princess and the frog.

Jennifer Hudson and John Legend sang Beauty and the Beast

Shakira singing the theme of Zootopia Trying everything.

Miguel and Christina Aguilera did Remember me

Derek, Julianne Hough, and Hayley Erbert did Step in time and Supercalifragilisticexpialidous from Mary Poppins. My mom can spell Supercalifragilisticexpialidous. Yes she is a good speller. I can barely say it. 

The last performance was Sabrina Caprintor doing Your Mother and mine from Peter Pan. 

It was fun and I hope they do this again.