Prom 2011 (Disney)

I actually had 2 proms. I went to prom when I was a freshman in high school. There was a senior boy who I had a crushed on in Drama club that asked me. His name was Chris. The prom was nice. It felt weird that I was the only freshman there but I had a good time. Everybody in his classroom wanted us to be together. He was in life skills. He was also really tall.

Then my second prom I went to was my actual senior prom when Edgar asked me

Then my second prom I went to was my actual senior prom when Edgar asked me. I wanted Said to ask me and I said yes to Edgar because I knew Said wouldn't ask me. Before he asked me I wasn't that much interested in him. I knew he had a crushed on me since Sophomore year in chemistry class but I wasn't interested. At that time I started dating Said. We would sometime eat at lunch together. Edgar saved Valentine's Day my senior year for me when he bought me chocolates at the school as well as a white chocolate heart. (I don't like white chocolate but I tried to eat it anyways). If it wasn't for him then my Valentine's day would have suck because of Said. Then the next month Edgar asked me to Prom and after a couple of days in seeing if Said will still ask me I told Edgar yes. I said "I'll go to prom with you but just as friends." I feel like a bad person. My mom and I went dress shopping for an actual prom dress. The dress I wear when I was a freshman wasn't really a "prom" dress. Edgar and his mom came and picked me up. My mom and his mom took a lot of pictures of us and then we went to Union Station for Prom. We ate and then danced. We kissed a couple of times and that was how we got together. My prom didn't feel like a fairy tale but I still had a good time and I was "in love" with him. We were together for over three years.

Salem State University Alliance had a "Prom" for everyone in the fall semester

Salem State University Alliance had a "Prom" for everyone in the fall semester. It's for those who didn't get to have a prom or to have a prom redo. I just wanted to go and I went by myself which was fine. I was a senior in college which was funny. I wanted Rachel to go and have fun but she didn't want to. I didn't expect I would stay for the whole time but Rebecca and another friend were there and I danced with them. That was fun so if you would count that then I been to three proms but the ones in High School were my official proms.

Disney Channel had a DCOM call "Prom" and since it's the time where people would be having proms but because of the virus prom have been cancelled; I decided to watched it. I thought it was good. Trish from Austin and Ally was in it and the girl from Star Struck was in it too. I thought it was a fun movie and I'm glad the couple that I knew would get together got together.