May the 4th be with you (2020 edition)

Happy Star Wars day everyone. Today for Star Wars day I had a Star Wars marathon. I woke up at 5:00 so I can make sure I see as much as I can for the day. There isn't enough hours in a the day to see everything. I was able to watched for Star Wars episode 1 the Phantom Menace to seas 1 episode episode 10 of Star Wars Rebels. Including the series finale of the Clone Wars which by the way was epic. For this I am going to try to rank them and give a mini review. I had already have reviews to these but I notice my feelings and opinions have changed after the second or third time I watched them. Next year I plan on having another marathon but instead of starting from the beginning like I did today I will start where I left of from this marathon which would start with Rebels unless there is a new Star Wars that is set before Rebels. I'll start with that. I know there are new Star Wars projects in the works that I am excited for. 

6. Star Wars episode 1 The Phantom Menace 

That was my third time watching it. The first time I saw it was last summer when I was in Maine, this was on the TV and my dad wanted to watch it. I actually paid attention. It's about Anakin at 9 years old being a force sensitive child. He was a slave with his mother until Obi-Won had him to come with him. Yoda could tell that there is some darkness in the boy and didn't want to make him a Padawan but then he did. I cried a little because he was saying goodbye to his mother I hope they will see each other again. I liked it and I love Jar Jar even though I heard a lot of people don't for some reason. When I watched this tomorrow I was still sleepy and fighting to stay awake. I kinda thought it was boring this time around but I think it is mostly because I was still tired. 

5. Star Wars episode 2 Attack of the Clones

I was still tired when I was watching this so again I thought it was boring but it was the beginning of the Clone Wars. Anakin and Padema got married in secret with only CP3O and R2D2 as witnesses. 

4. Star Wars episode  Revenge of the Sith  

This movie is longer then the other two. The first time I saw this I really enjoyed it and I thought it was the best one out of these three. AFter watching the series finale of the Clone Wars I was actually even more hyped in watching this and wasn't tired anymore. Padema was pregnant and Anakin was afraid that she will die in childbirth which lead him in joining thee dark side and having an epic battle against his master Obi-Won. There is a scene when the Sith lord announced Order 66 that was also in the series finale of the Clone Wars. I really liek how it coincide with each other and made this movie even more epic. Anakin had became Darth Vader. I love seeing his transition in this movie which was why I loved this one more the first time I saw it.  

3. Star Wars the Clone Wars

In this we get to see how the Clone Wars started. I think it makes sense after watching episode 2 to watch both the movie and the series of the Clone Wars so you can know what exactly happen during the war and before order 66. We also get to meet new characters. We get to know the clones and we met a new padawan Ahsoka who was assigned to Anakin. I love them together. I think they are funny and this movie was a good way to introduce us to these new characters. After watching this movie you should go to the series. 

2 Star Wars the Clone Wars series

I just watched the series finale today so it came out for today. My original opinion on this series was a liked it but there were some time when I thought it was boring. I got into it because of Ahsoka and thought she and Anakin made a good team. At the end of season 5 after when Ahsoka was accused for a crime she didn't commit she prove her innocence when the Jedi council wanted to take her back she choose to leave. It was a sad moment but very understandable. Then season 6 and that I thought was really boring and I didn't like it at all. Too much Yoda. No offense everyone who loves him. I love him too but he's not the only character I want to see. This show was then cancelled after that season. Finally now we gotten a season 7 and I watched it every Friday when they release a new episode and then today for it's last episode. For this season they did three different arcs. The first arc was the first 4 episodes and that was about the Clones. The second arc was about Ahsoka and the sisters she met. The third Arc was the last 4 episodes about Ahsoka and the Clones coming together. Seeing Anakin when he saw Ahsoka was a great moment. he was surprised to see her again. The last two episodes was order 66. I thought they did a great job with this season and I love what they did with Ahsoka and her development as a character. The end of the series I gotten some not only Revenge of the Sith vibes but also Star Wars Rebels vibes. At the very end we see Darth Vader. I thought it was really epic and it made the series better then when I first watched it. It's really cool how it connects so closely with Revenge of the Sith. 

1. Star Wars Rebels

Of course this series is still my favorite. In the first 10 episodes we get to know Ezra and the ghost crow. The Ghost crow took Ezra in. Ezra was a street rat so I gotten some Aladdin vibes from him. That's probably why I love this series so much. In the last 2 episodes I just rewatched we get to learned about his parents and what happen. Ahsoka does make an appearance but not until the end of this season and then she was in season 2. This is a great show and I have heard there is going to be a sequal series. I hope that is true because I need more. There is only 4 seasons since it was on Disney and Disney shows can only have a maximum of 4 seasons. 

The next Star Wars I will review is the Mandelorian finally. I guess I'll have to finish season 1 by myself.