Aladdin and the King of thieves 1996 (Disney) Women history month

There's a party here in Agrabra! Aladdin and Jasmine are finally getting married. But before they could, the 40 thieves crashes the wedding so they don't actually get married until at the end of the movie. This is when we find out about Aladdin's father and he find out that his father is the king of thieves. 

Welcome to the Forty Thieves!

Aladdin and the King of thieves is the third movie in the Aladdin trilogy and the best sequal. Robin Williams is back as Genie. I love getting to know more about Aladdin's father and he did briefly mention his mother. It would have been great if the life action Aladdin could have put that stuff in it. At least Jasmine did mention her mother a little. I saw a theory that Jafar killed Jasmine's mother. I love learning new things about the characters and getting to know new characters. His father did came to their wedding but so no one will see him since he is a wanting criminal. Iago had decided to leave his life in the palace and go with Aladdin's father. It was a great way to end it and I loved the songs. Of course the first movie will always be the best but this one is still special to me. As we see Aladdin and Jasmine on their magic carpet going on their honeymoon we see that guy we met in the beginning of the first movie that told us the story of the lamp and had a rug with a wedding picture of Aladdin and Jasmine. 

I think the next movie I'll review will be Stargirl which came out last Friday on Disney+. There is also going to be a series on the CW that I am excited to watch.