Encore 2019 (Disney)

Kristen Bell direct it and it's a Disney+ original. Every episode she have different pat High School productions to have an encore. There would be a lot of people that haven't been in high school for years coming back to have an encore production of their musical. They did Annie, Beauty and the Beast, and Sound of Music, and so on. They would have a week of rehearsals for their encore performance at the end of the week. We would see family and friends coming to support them and if one of them is a teacher now at that high school, their students would come to see them. New episodes are on Fridays and I can't wait to see what is the next play they are doing. 

I did Drama Club are four years of high school. I never done a musical so I am jealous of that. I was the third servant in Romeo and Juliet with one scene and four lines in 9th grade. I was Curio in Twelfth night in 10th grade with two scenes and fives lines. Then in 12th grade I was in the Grim Brothers Spectacularthorn. I had two rolls. I was the girl with no hands with a couple of lines and then the Doctor in the Devil's Grandma with a few more lines. Then in 12th grade I was in the one act play How I stop being afraid of my gym teacher and I was the psychologist Will went to see. I had my own monologue and then I had the scene all to myself with Will. I feel that that character fits me and it was the best roll I ever was in because I had a lot of lines in that roll. Although I wish I was also in the other one act play my school was doing on the Gods. The funny thing is my school finally did a musical a year after I graduated. They did a Little Mermaid and I went to support them. I wonder if they will do an encore production of the Little Mermaid on Encore? 

Now that it is 2020 my 5th year high school reunion should be sometime this year. I hope I'll hear about it soon. It would be nice to see everyone again. I would love for Josh to go with me as my date. I just wish we can just be together now but I do understand what he is feeling and I'm glad that he cares about our friendship that much. It's just still hard when we Facetime, especially when he seem distracted.  I am excited for him coming over Saturday and we get to spend time in my room. He is going to help me with my guitar and watched a few things on my lap top and then after that I want to show him around Worcester. We are also going to talk about our schedule. Although I wish I could call it talking about our long distance relationship. Now it is more of a long distance friendship and I am not looking forward to Valentine's Day this year because we will probably not be together as a couple. It was also suppose to be our anniversary. I still want to see him then too but I do not want to go see a movie because it would be like a date but it won't be and it's Valentine's Day so that would be painful to me. I would like for things to change but I don't think it will be by then and I just have to respect that because I am afraid I'll lose him. He's a Theater major so he could be busy too.