Marvel Studios' Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 2017

Have a mentioned Guardians of the Galaxy has a killer soundtrack? Now? Well, it does. Music is like it's own character and I love how it makes the battle scenes so epic. I love how they are able to pick which songs they want to put in for each scene. It adds humor to it as well as action. 

I first saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 in theaters with Edgar on our second year anniversary. It was also our last movie date we went on because he never cared much about movie dates and would always complain about it so after that movie I gave up. We were together for another year and a few months after that. Anyways, I had also watched it with Josh when I was staying over his house that weekend because he was going to bring me to the airport that Sunday. I was going on a Spring Break trip to Missouri for Habitat for Humanity. That same day we spent that whole Saturday having Josh showing me around his hometown Peabody. Showing me all the schools he went to as well as other places that he has childhood memories of. He also showed me this arcade place call "In the game". We ended my tour of the town to one of his favorite ice cream place and he bought me a bubblegum ice cream. After we got back to his house we went into his room and he played guitar for me. Then we left with his parents to his sister Erin's house and I get to meet her and her boyfriend Erik. They are good people. It was nice. We had dinner and on the couch I fall asleep on Josh and Erik put a blanket on us and took a picture. We left and went back to Josh's house. I still wanted to watch this with him because he never seen it and I wanted him to even though it was late and we actually didn't have enough time to watch it. We put it on, on my Netflix and watched it anyways. It was hard watching it because we were both really tired and dosing off. Towards the end of the movie I started kissing him which turn into making out. We probably shouldn't have tried to watch it since we wasn't able to pay attention to it at all and we had to wake up the next day at 5:00 for him to get me to the airport in time. I do plan on watching it again but I don't know what that will be. 

I think this one is even more epic then the first one. At the end of the first one we do get a foreshadowing moment about meeting Peter's dad. In the second one we did but he ended up being a bad guy and tried to destroy the universe. I also really love baby Groot. He's so cute and makes everything funny. At the end of the first one Groot had sacrificed himself for his friends and the universe. After his sacrificed instead of getting killed he turned into Baby Groot. I also love the nex character Mantis. Although I hate when Drax kept telling her that she's ugly. Then he made that comment that she's beautiful, only on the inside. I thought that was funny mean because she's not. I think she's beautiful and I love her power of feeling other people's feelings and putting people to sleep. At the end of this epic movie it says "Guardians of the Galaxy will return." Now I thought that would mean on Infinity War because they are in that as well as endgame but it doesn't say that. Last year on Martin Luther King day as part of my special marathon I watched Black Panther again and at the end of that movie I remember it said "Black Panther will return on Infinity War" and because of that I interrupted my marathon to watch Infinity War. I been wanting to see it because like I said I love Guardians of the Galaxy and I knew they will be in it but I have't been able to. Because this movie had come immediately after Black Panther I just had to watch it right away after watching it. I'm glad I did because that year was when Endgame came out and I went to see it in theaters with Josh and a couple of his friends. When I looked up Guardians of the Galaxy to make sure I got the correct spelling Volume 3 came up. That comes out in 2022. That's exciting and I can't wait to see it. I can't wait to see teenage Groot. 

I am Groot!