Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds concert 2008 (Disney)

I was a big fan of Hannah Montana when it was on. It was the first Disney show I ever watch. I first got into Disney when I was in 5th grade because one day when I was at my cousins house we went upstairs in their Grandmother's apartment (Their father side), Ariana was watching Hannah Montana on the TV. I made fun of Hannah Montana with a fake mic not knowing what it's about. Soon after I started to watch Disney Channel. I loved Hannah Montana. I still do. I have this concert on DVD but I just watched it again on Disney+ today. I love listening to those songs again. The ones from Hannah Montana and then when she changed back into Miley Cyrus. The Jonas Brothers sang a couple of songs during the transition. I miss Miley Cyrus from those young days. She was my third concert I ever went to. My first concerts were in 7th grade. I remembered I went to see Mitchel Musso that September, Then Demi Lovato in October, and then Miley Cyrus in November. Mitchel Musso played Oliver on Hannah Montana. It was nice to revisit this concert experience. I would have love to have gone to a Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus concert. 

When I was in High School I stop likely Miley Cyrus. I still listen to her new music from her Bangeroz album. My favorite song was Adore you because I didn't felt uncomfortable with that music video like I did with wrecking Ball and We can't stop. Wrecking Ball wasn't that bad and I listen to that when Said first broke up with me as well as Every Rose has it's thrones on her I can't be tame album. The one music video that made me feel so uncomfortable was We can't stop. I watch some of her videos from the Backyard session, I really like especially when she did "Jolene" by Dolly Parton. I started to like her again when her latest album came out with the songs "Younger Now" and "Malibu". I also saw some videos she did with Happy Hippie which got me excited because I am a Hippie to. It's always good to look back on the earlier days even though she says now that she regret doing Hannah Montana. Like seriously? That show gave you your career and it was a great show that had 4 season. Hopefully I'll get around to watch the show again and the movie. 

I think that's it of the concert experiences they have. I hope someday I get to go to another concert. That might not happen for a while though. Tickets are not cheep.