My top 10's

Here's my top 10's for my 100th chapter. I made a mistake last time. 

Disney

10. Togo: The untold true story 2019

Even though I had a hard time getting into this I still put this at number 10 because it's based on a true story. 

9. Star Vs. the forces of evil 2015-2019

I love the show because of the problem it had I put it at number 9. It would be better if they either never did the Blood Moon curse or end it a lot sooner. That's my biggest problem on the show. 

I hope they will have a season 5 so we could see what happens now and get to see Starco developing as a couple without the blood curse being involve. I'm trying to keep a look out.

I would like to do a fanfict of what I would want for Starco. 

8. Beauty and the Beast 1991

I put this at number 8 because of how much I love the Beauty and the Beast life action. I'll hopefully review that soon after I watch it again. I also felt most of the characters in the original including Maurice and Gaston to be annoying. I also heard about the Stockhelm Syndrome theory that Belle has it and I think that's stupid. 

I hate the Stockholm Syndrolm theory. I think it is stupid. I would like to do another fanfict to use the theories I didn't use like the Harlots theory.  

7. The Sound of Music 1965

I put this at number 7 because I feel that this is overrated but at the same time it's based on a real family so it's history and I love history.