The Jungle Book 2 2003 (Disney)

I just watched the Jungle Book 2 again on Disney+. I have both Jungle book movies on DVD. When the first Jungle book ended Mowgli followed a girl into the man village. Now in the second one is Mowgli is in the man village and he misses his friends in the Jungle. Telling stories about his life there to the people in the village. While Baloo misses Mowgli too. 

While child Mowgli has grown fidgety with his life in a rural village. So he sneaks back to the jungle to be with his animal friends, like lovable bear Baloo. Mowgli's disappearance worries his family, so his step sister, Shanti, journeys into the jungle to find him. But all is not well there. Mowgli's old foe, the fierce tiger Shere Khan is out to get him, and he traps Mowgli, Shanti, and Baloo in an ancient temple. That ancient Temple used to belong to King Louis but not anymore. They worked together and beat that tiger. Mowgly had to say goodbye to his papa bear and gone back to the village. But he and his friends continue to visit the jungle. 

Now with the Life action Jungle Book Mowgly had decided to stay in the Jungle after he beating Shere Khan with fire making Jungle Book 2 never happen. I still enjoy these animation movies. There are so much heart in them and finding out where you belong. When the Jungle book life action come to Disney+ next year I will make sure I'll do a review on that. I just hate that we have to wait a whole year before it does come. I think it should have already come onto Disney+. But I think it's because it is still on another streaming site. I don't know which one. Probably Netflix.