What's coming in December I am excited for

A/N: I am still watching Star Wars: The clone wars animated series. I'm in season 3 and there is 6 seasons. When I am done with that I will do a review for it. 

1. Star Vs. The Force of Evil seasons 1-4 (I never watched this when it was on but if I see it on Disney+ then I might have to so I can write a review about it telling you what I think) I probably only seen the first episode when it premiered on Disney Channel but this is a Disney XD show and that's why I never really watched it. I can't wait to be able to watch it when it's on Disney+.  

2. One day at Disney (Tuesday December 3)

4. Thor: Ragnarok (Thursday December 5)

5. The World According to Jeff Goldblum-Season 1 Episode 5- "BBQ" (New Episodes Fridays)

6.  Alice: through the looking glass (Wednesday December 11) I'll watch both Alice in wonderland and this and do reviews on them. 

 7. Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Thursday December 26) I have it in DVD. Unfortunately this isn't going to be up on Disney+ until after Star Wars: the Rise of Skywalker come into theaters on the 20th. I plan on watching all things Star Wars in chronological order. I think when I get to this movie I'll just watch it again on Netflix and then do a review on it so that way if Josh and I do go to the movies this month then I'll be ready for the rise of Skywalker.

A/N: I think I might take a break from Star Wars: The clone wars animated series and just watch the movie so I can do a review on that and move on to the next category. Don't worry I will get back to the animated series. I'm just concern about the timing before the new movie comes out to theaters. I'm pretty much doing this for Josh since he's more into Star Wars then I am and if we do see the next movie in theaters I want to treat him for Christmas.