Artemis Fowl 2020 (Disney) Movie night

Every Friday night  since we been quarantine I have been having movie nights with Rachel and Ashley. It's kind of weird since I live in Worcester and they live in Gloucester but we make it work by watching the movie and texting during it of what is going on in the movie and anything we want to talk about. The first night I believe was a movie that Ashley chosen and the last couple of weeks it have been something that Rachel have chosen. Rachel said last week that we will vote on the next movie we will watch. I remembered Ashley had told me that she was going to get Disney+ temporary so she could see Artemis Fowl. So I decided to ask if we cold watch that. I figured it would be a good idea since all three of us will have Disney+ and I really wanted to do my review for it. Of course Ashley was excited. She's into movies with Faeries, Elvis, and fantasy. I asked Rachel and she said "sure" so I told Ashley and again she was excited. I wanted to see it like I said but after when I found out that Josh Gad is in it made me want to see it even more. 

Watching it I knew it was similar to Onward with the aspect of Elvis and fantasy and magic but with this there is more then that.

Artemis Fowl is a 12-year-old genius and descendant of a long line of criminal masterminds. He soon finds himself in an epic battle against a race of powerful underground fairies who may be behind his father's disappearance.  I thought it was really good and I feel like they might have a sequal by how it ended. I looked it up and they did have 7 books so hopefully they will make a second movie. I'm glad we actually had a movie night on Disney+. It was fun. I'm also not going to try to compare this movie to Onward because this is Disney while Onward is Pixar. They will each have their own top 10's. It makes more sense to compare a Disney movie with another Disney movie and a Pixar movie with another pixar movie.