The Lodge 2016 (Disney UK)

The Lodge is from the UK Disney Channel. I have seen some episodes from season 1 when it came to the US so when I found out that it was coming to Disney+ I was excited. Also the guy that played Harry in Descendants 2 and 3 is also in it. There was only 10 episodes in season 1 and I just finished it and now I can't wait for season 2. This video is a sneak peak of season 2 and I am super excited for it because Dove Cameron is in it. 

After the death of her mother, teenager Skye returns with her father to North Star Lodge, the family owned hotel where her mother was raised years earlier, to get a fresh start. She quickly makes friendships with the locals who live in and work at the country lodge. Skye must rely on her new friends for help when she finds out that her father plans on selling the lodge. Because it contains so many memories for her family, Skye becomes determined to change her dad's mind and keep the hotel in the family. 

Skye also had to choose between Ben or Sean. Sean played Harry in Descendants so I do hope that she choose him. I feel like she does. I'mm on team Sean. 

The Lodge is also a musical series and this is one of their songs. 

This is the song they constant play in every episodes with different characters throughout.