零 - 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝙳𝚄𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙾 𝙹𝚄𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈.
𝟹𝟷𝟹𝟷 𝚆 𝙳𝚄𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙾 𝚂𝚃, 𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇 𝙰𝚉.
𝟾𝟻𝟶𝟶𝟿.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

 ⇕▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

↡

"Why I'm up in this bitch?" Tobias chuckle while lifting his head up from the table.

"You trying to be the next Luis Alfredo Garavito?" Detective Brian asked him, slowly walking over to the table.

"Who?" Tobias scrunched his face up at him.

"That one serial killer." Brian paused. "I believe he tortured, raped, and killed one hundred thirty eight children. Y'all are similar, only differences is that you killed two hundred adults... so I'm going to ask you this.... why'd you do it?"

"I ain't similar to shit. I ain't kill nobody." Tobias waved him off. "No need for me to."

"You have a horrible record." He looked down at the file folder. "You was in juvenile from the age of eleven to the age of fourteen? Correct?"

"Yeah? So?" Tobias closed his eyes.

"You set a school of three thousand on fire and just didn't care?" Brian narrowed his eyes.

Brian was devastated just for the fact that he had to sit in the room with Tobias. He was trying to break him... trying to get him to admit to committing the murders he did commit.

"What happened with you and fawn? Why'd you murder your baby mother?" Brian took a seat in the chair in front of Tobias. "Y'all decided to meet each other at that abandoned gas station right? You got her to talk.... what did y'all talk about? Why she didn't want you to visit taylor?"

"We ain't talk about shit because i ain't visit her." Tobias shrugged. "Last time i talked to her was when taylor was born."

"What about your.... girlfriend? Is that what she is?" He asked.

Tobias shiffted in his seat and sighed deeply.

"So if it wasn't you or her.. then who was it?"

"I don't know." He humped his shoulders up. "Why you asking me instead of being out there searching for your killer."

"Because you have many motives that connects to each and every last victim."

"Im the only one who have many 'motives' ?"

"You're one... we have two more suspects."

"Quick question detective if I'm a suspect where the fuck are the witnesses? You about to do a damn line up?" Tobias lifted his eye brow shifting in his seat.

"We don't have any witnesses because who ever did it knew what they was doing." Brian slammed his fist on the table.

Tobias was trying to get the detective hot.. he knew how to get away with murder, he's done it plenty of times. Some might think he'd only killed two hundred people as if that isn't enough already. He's has caught a total of two hundred and fifty bodies.

"How did you get away with fifty different murders fifty different times?" Brian asked after they had a moment of silence.

"Because, I ain't kill nobody. I ain't worrying about killing people." Tobias threw his hands up. "Now can i go? Y'all don't have no real evidence to hold me in this bitch."

"Answer a few more questions for me."

"Nah!" Tobias raised his voice. "Fuck that shit let me out this hoe. Got me in this bitch wearing yesterday's clothes. Got me fucked up."

██████████████████████

Yea i might delete this again
so excuse my ignorance.
This is some menace
to society shit btw.

Im combining two of
my old story plots into
one because why not.
I worked on this for 4
days and its still ass.

Anyways 50+ votes.

██████████████████████