非 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 -𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 -𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘

"You stretched my draws out." Tobias mugged me while sipping from his cup of orange juice. "You didn't even ask if you could wear em."

"You wanted a big booty, this what you gotta deal with." I shrugged before sitting on the bed beside him.

"Who said i wanted somebody with a big booty?" He jerked his neck back. "I like small booties too."

I narrowed my eyebrows at him. "I will really beat the literal shit out of yo ass quit playing with me. Real shit."

"I ain't playing." He said in a nonchalant tone.

I stale faced him and he gave me the same facial expression.

"You wanna fight? Staring a hole in my face like i did some to yo lil ass." He mugged me.

"Leave me alone, Tobias."

"Okay dallas." He laid back on the bed. "Can i get a kiss?"

"Fuck you."

"Moving to fast, all i asked for was a damn kiss." He said. "I don't wanna fuck."

"Welp you ain't getting a kiss."

"Okay and don't ask me for nan." He mumbled before rolling over on his stomach.

Nobody:
Me:

"Okay you can get a kiss, come here

"Okay you can get a kiss, come here." I smiled and rolled on his back.

"Move."

"I wanna give you a kiss, let me kiss yo lips." I mugged.

"Welp you ain't getting a kiss." He mocked me.

"Why you gotta be petty?" I pushed his head.

"Get off real quick."

I rolled off and laid on my back while he stood up.

He took his hat off and sat it on the dresser along with his chains. He walked back over to the bed and grabbed my ankles pulling me to the edge of the bed.

Wai- I don't want secs yet!

He leaned down to my ear and mumbled. "Calm yo happy ass down we ain't finna do shit." He moved his lips towards mines and was stopped once the door opened.

"Now I know y'all ain't finna hunch and y'all got a house full of company!" Bam stood in the door way with a bowl of cereal. "Be decent!" He shook head head walking away from the door.

Tobias waved him off before pecking my lips twice and standing up straight. He walked out the room.

♿︎

"What you doing with all that ass let me touch it!" Bam yelled as some girl walked down the side walk.

"Nigga stop." Tobias mugged him.

"Oh yea. Yo soon to be baby mama texted me saying she hated me but I didn't do shit to her." Bam nodded.

"I gave her your number and said i got a new one. So she think yo number my new number."

"Ohhh, makes sense now. She also said she hate yo guts."

"Great to know. I hate hers too." He said nonchalantly.

"Can we go get something to eat? A bad bitch been starving all day because you been on yo period." I mugged.

"You been starving because you don't wanna drive and im not driving because you keep talking to me like im one of yo bitch ass friends." He shrugged.

"Bitch first of all I ain't a bitch ass friend." Morgan mugged him.

"Nobody was talking to you." He waved her off.

"Okay I'll get dressed and drive my own self i don't need yo blind ass to drive me anywhere, what i need you to do is wear them glasses."

"Not happening." He waved me off.

♿︎

"So you brought me with you so we can do a fucking stake out?" Bam mugged me before talking a bite out of his BLT sandwich from jimmy johns. "I knew something was fishy when we had to drive all the way to Phoenix for this shit."

"Tobias wasn't gonna do it because he trigger happy, first thing he would've did was shot the both of them over my head." I grabbed a fry.

"... you right." He took a sip from his cup. "What you gon' do with this information?"

"..."

"Hello?" He waved his hands in my eyes.

"I want her dead.. is that bad?"

"Nope, but Tecc should've been the one you called for that job."

"No, i want her to suffer! Thats what i want." I paused. "Tobias would kill her off bat. I want her to feel what i feel."

"Crazy.. i like you." Bam nodded. "Lets go find a warehouse."

"You really gonna help me?" I looked over at him.

"Yea, why not?" He shrugged. "We gotta tell tecc though, he knows when I'm lying. Like Santa fat ass."