浳 - 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"At least you ain't bald headed

"At least you ain't bald headed." Tobias said while going through my closet.

My! Closet.

"What you tryna say?" I mugged the back of his head.

"You wear wigs to much." He said in a duh tone. "Yo hair is longer then some of them wigs you wear."

I continued to mug. "What is you trying to find in my closet sir."

"My shirt."

"Its not in there." I laid back on the bed.

"Where its at then? I told you you couldn't have it." He turned around.

"And I understand that. But once i say ima do something i do it." I gave him a innocent smile and he mugged me. "Boo."

He walked into the bathroom and grabbed my new lashes off the counter. "Nigga what the fuck you doing?"

"Nothing." He said dully. "Where the scissors?"

"What you need them for?" I sat up.

"Nothing." He walked out the room and i got up and followed him.

"Give me my shit Tobias." I grabbed the back if his shirt stretching it out a tiny bit.

"Give me my shit Dallas." He continued his journey to the kitchen. He opened the cabinet and grabbed the scissors.

"If you cut my lashes i swear I'll throw yo weed in the air like glitter." I pouted. "Quit playing its just a damn shirt."

"My shirt." He turned around and looked at me. "That i want back."

"You acting like a toddler for no reason."

He blankly stared at me before placing the scissors near my lashes.

"I just bought those stop!" I reached for the scissors but he slapped my hand down and walked back into the room.

"You really got me fucked up. Finna bring the nigga out of me." I stomped my feet walking back into the room.

He sat on the bed and I walked towards the dresser opening it putting his bag of weed out.

"Put my shit back." He looked over at me.

"I put yours back you put mines back." I told him while opening the bag and smelling it.

At this point we was having a staring contest. After a long stare he cut my lashes in half and dropped them on the carpet.

I lifted his bag of weed up in the air and let it drop to the floor. "Ta da bitch!" I mugged him. "Now get the fuck out."

I walked towards him and pushed him towards the door.

"Welcome to chili's!" Bam yelled while passing the door but came back when he saw me and Tobias tussling. "What the fuck y'all doing?"

"He cut my damn lash!" I pulled his hand off my arm.

"You wasted perfectly good weed! Fuck you talking about?" He pushed me making me land on the bed.

"Bitch that was after you cut my damn lashes! Now my eyes finna be looking like a naked mole rat. Go the fuck home! Get out!"

"Y'all like gina and Martin." Bam shook his head before walking away. "Welcome to chili's!"

♿︎

"Stop looking at me." I mugged Tobias.

"If you'd stop looking at me maybe you wouldn't know i was looking at you."

"Fucking bastard." I rolled my eyes and turned my head faced the tv.

"Y'all gonna be mad at each other all night?" Beno asked us before eating a starbursts.

"Fuck him." I waved him off.

"Nigga fuck you." He pushed my head.

"Keep." I punched him in his arm. "Yo fucking hands off me!" I pushed his head.

"I wouldn't be surprised if the both of them end up killing each other." B-max shook his head.

"Get of me!" I mushed his head. "Real shit tecc."

"ReAl sh- fuck up." He pushed me of the couch.

"Yo pop who the fuck want smoke?!" Niah stood up. "Stop pushing her!"

"Mind yo business." Tecc mugged her.

I stood up and grabbed his hood pulling him.

"Nigga stop! You choking me." He grabbed my arm.

"Ima exit stage left this to ghetto for me." Bam stood up and slid towards the door. "Welcome to chili's!"

"Why you wont go home?!" I bucked at him.

He waved his hands in the air. "Fuck im supposed to be? Scared?!"

"Yes nigga now go the fuck home!" I kicked him.

"You really asking to die. Keep yo feet on the ground."

I need a fucking drink.

I pushed his head and walked away.

Ugly bitch cut my shit.

$$$
Just a filler.

I didn't edit this neither so hey.

Anyways I'm going to sleep!