烦 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌
I didn't proof read this
don't tell me shit.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘.

Okay I'm just getting my clothes and then im leaving.

I open the door and walked in since the front door was open and the screen door was closed.

Once i stepped in everybody was sitting on the couch watching baby boy.

Bam looked up at me with puppy dog eyes before standing up walking towards me. "Are you here to make up?"

"No." I told him truthfully.

"Pweaaass?!" He pouted. "I miss being in one house together.. this one day at tec house the next at dallas house is killing my motor and gas handle."

I laughed before walking towards the stairs, and down the hall to tecc's bedroom. I knocked on the door twice before I heard shuffling.

"Come in." He said in a dull tone.

I opened the door slightly allowing me to see nothing but darkness.

"Why is it so dark in here Tobias?" I turned my flash light on flashing it around the room.

"Because dallas." He turned over on his stomach.

I turned his light switch on before walking over to his closet.

"You don't know what a break is do you?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Do I supposed to know what a break is?" I narrowed my eyes and grabbed my over night bag off his shelf.

"A break is what i don't do." He sat up. "You lucky i gave yo ass three weeks. You either.. chilling with me or not.. we ain't about to take break after break after break.." he rubbed over his eyes.

Thats when I noticed how red they were. He either hasn't slept or hasn't taken his eye drops.

"Tobias why haven't you been sleep?" I ignored his whole statement because he was trying to find some excuses to explain why he blew up like that for no reason. "Why haven't you taken your eye drops?"

"Forgot." He said dully.

"You forgot?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "You forgot to close your eyes at night and go to sleep?"

"Yep." He nodded. "Wanna do me a favor?"

"No." I told him upfront. "You can do me one though."

I grabbed his hand and pulling him up from the bed.

"You'd be a great mom." He told me.

"Thanks." I pulled him into the bathroom and made him sit on the toilet top. "Where are they?"

"Medicine cabinet." He pointed.

I opened it up and grabbed his eye drops before closing it shut. I walked over to him and held his chin up. "You're going to piss me off." I mutter while opening the eye drops.