喝 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 -𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦:

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦:

"Stop talking to me." I grabbed my covers and pulled them over my head.

"I know you aint mad because I wouldn't let you rape m-"

"Fuck you and yo sour ass dick." I shoved my head into the covers.

Probably taste good asf. I can't believe he didn't let me suck his dick. What type of shit.

"Okay McMad ass. My dick sour." He started
Moving shit around the room.

"What is you looking for?" I lifted up.

"Go do yo hair. And nothing mind ya business."

"You in my house."

"So?"

"Do you ever go home?" I mugged the back if his head.

"You want me to go home? Cause i will." He looked over his shoulder at me.

"No." I mumbled before standing up. "Why continue to pay bills at a house you never at. You only go over there twice a day to feed jane."

"You wanna come to my house? Since you stressing it so much."

"Yes." I mumbled before walking into the bathroom. "Not that i like your house or anything." I shrugged.

"Yea aigh."

The bed room door opened then closed again.

"Fuck tart." I mugged my reflection.

♿︎

"Bitch how you get this fucking address?" Bam stood at the door with a half eaten popeyes chicken sandwich in one hand and with my dog; benji in his other. "Oh hell nah baby ma drama."

I leaned over the couch and jerked my neck back seeing that girl from the Wendy's.. the gas station? Somewhere. Hell i don forgot.

"Tecc yo baby mama here!" Beno ate a fry before taking a sit from his cup.

This nigga's some instigators

"Im about to watch this shit take place." Morgan kicked her feet up on the table and sipped from her cup.

"Who- what you want?" He asked the girl. "How you get this address."