情 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"And bitch its dallas on the beat yea i fuck em real good." I walked up while niah started twerking beside me. "The pussy real good yea he know its from the hood."

"Aye!" Gene stated. "Fuck you better then the white bitch. I'll suck ya dick later. Do me on the floor fuck me in the elevator."

"You better eat hoe! You better muthafucking muthafucking eat hoe. You better, you better, you better eat hoe you better muthafucking muthafucking eat hoe." Niah said while standing up.

"Bitch never left but I'm back at it." I bend over grabbing my knees while twerking. "Look back at it jump like a jack rabbit." I looked back at my booty while i twerked.

"My mama taught me well so the pussy got no smell

"My mama taught me well so the pussy got no smell. Pussy real good it's bonding nigga out of jail." Gene placed her hands against the car and started twerking.

At this point we was drunk as fuck. Half of the people in the parking lot was just starting at us like we was slow while the other half was enjoying the show.

"Let me ice my wrist's then i piss on bitches only fuck with the baddest and the fucking riches." I propped one of my legs up on Tobias truck and continued to twerk. "Y'all hoes so sad im of all y'all hit list."

"You better eat hoe you bet-"

"The fuck! Is y'all doing!" Beno voice boomed throughout the parking lot as they walked out the store with out snacks.

I hurried and placed my leg on the ground and leaned against the truck, placing a innocent smile on my face. "They was out here free styling and twerking." I shook my head. "Y'all should be ashamed."

"You was the main one!" Somebody that was walking away from the crowd yelled over to us.

"Bitch stop snitching!" I yelled back.

"Get in the car." Tobias said with a blank facial expression.

"You got my-"

"Get in the car." He said once more.

"But your eye-"

He looked down at me before tilting his head. "You tryna play right now?"

"No sirr!" I dragged while walking around the car as some black Mercedes pulled into the parking lot followed lezo's charger.

It parked right in front of me making me let the door handle go and narrow my eye.

Alicia hopped out the Mercedes with her friend morgan and her other friend jaida.

"Where yo sister? Why the bitch talking mad shit on instagram but won't fight me in real life." She walked up to me. "What she can't fight?"

"Bitch don't try to play my sister. She most definitely can fight she just can't fight ten manly bitches at once!" I waved her off.

"Girl I'll fight her one vs one! She the one ducking and hiding."

"Bitch shut up! Always yapping. Get on my damn nerves." Niah walked over to my side followed by everybody else.

"Why you bring all them to come talk to lil ass dallas? She literally 5'1." Gene mugged them. "The fuck you need paw patrol for?"

"Paw patrol?" Jaida scrunched her face up. "Bitch ain't nobody worried about this lil stanky ass bitch. She can't do shit but fuck with a nigga that got a girl." She waved her hands around me.

If only she knew his 'girl' was buried under sand.

"Girl i am his fucking caretakerrr! I don't do shit but drive this nigga where he needs to go." I pointed at Tobias.

"I also heard you just went to go see yo brother who killed y'all old ass granny." She smirked.

I lost it by that point. I started attacking the girl until i blacked out.

██████████████████████

Yea yea.

LMFAOOOO IF I DONT GET ON HER NERVES IDK WHAT DO

HER NERVES IDK WHAT DO

anyways 50 votes? Another
update tonight?

██████████████████████