野 - 𝐓𝐄𝐍.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Shhh!" A mom cooed to her newborn baby as they walked through the lobby.

"Awe." I said more to myself.

Sitting back in my seat i looked around the waiting room.

It wasn't that many people in here. I think my group was the biggest.

It was me, cole, lezo, desire, gene, niah, morgan, leon, beno, bam, Roscoe, gene, niah, and two younger girls looked to be five and seven and a elderly woman.

"The family of Mr. Williams." A nurse said while holding a clipboard in her hands.

The elderly lady stood up and walked over to her. They started talking before the women scrunched her face up walking back over to us.

"She said he straight he just sprang his ankle. He's being discharged tomorrow. He mentioned to her a girl named dallas? Is it you?" She pointed at gene.

"No its her." Gene pointed at me.

"He said you need the keys to his house in guessing?"

"For wha-" She cut me off.

"He said he'd text you." She said causing me to shake my head standing up. "He also wants you to pick him up tomorrow."

"You're that hardheaded boy that thinks he knows everything but don't because he in the hospital right now mother aren't you?" I asked her with a small smile on my face.

"Chile yes!" She chuckled. "He think he knows everything but i guess he do because he would've been dead by now. Been in the hospital to damn much." She shook her head. "But ima let you young birds catch some z's goodnight." She waved at everybody before walking away.

⋘ 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 ⋙

I was doing cartwheels in Tobias living room but I accidentally knocked over his tv and it broke.. he can't get mad he should have never told me to come here knowing i wanted to do cartwheels.

Savior💙.
Dont tear shit up.
Savior💙.
Don't fuck with jane.

Imani🤍.
Jane? Who tf is that?
Imani🤍.
I already tore something
up but I'll replace it.

Savior💙.
Fuck did you brake?
Gtf out.

Imani🤍.
Boy whet is you tawkin bout?
I said I'll replace it.. who is jane.

Savior💙.
Just go in my room and go to sleep.

Imani🤍.
Can we pretty please get
on face time.. just really quick
i wanna show you something.

"Savior blue heart dot would like to face time."

I answered the phone before putting him on pause taking a deep breath before getting off pause. "Bitch why would you do that? I hope you ready for this ass whooping i got for you tomorrow! I swear ima beat yo ass. You know how my stomach felt? It felt like i wanted to throw all those gushers up!"