好 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Uhhh

"Uhhh... i want a salted almond honeycomb waffle bowl sundae an-" I looked up at Tobias. "What do you want?"

"Chocolate chip cookie dough." He told me.

"And a chocolate chip cookie dough sundae."

The dude at the counter nodded before looking down at the register typing the order in. "One scoop for both of those?"

"Three scoops for the salted almond one and one for the chocolate one."

"Okay. Your total is 8.68"

I passed him a ten dollar bill. "You can keep the change.

We waited like five minutes for our ice cream. I grabbed mines and Tobias grabbed his with one hand and grabbed my free hand with his other.

"You rich? You told that nigga he could keep the change. We live on minimum wage." Tobias mugged me as we walked to the car.

I tilted my head. "Stop wishing you was broke."

"You tryna get something to eat or you for real tryna go to that fuck ass barbecue?" He walked to the drivers side of the car and I walked to the passenger.

"I wanna go. Besides it can't be like the last one i went to." I shrugged.

He stuck the key in the ignition before pulling to the exit.

I looked up on the dashboard seeing his prescription. "You need to wear them glasses or those contacts."

".."

"You hear me?" I sat up and looked at him.

"Nah, I'm sitting in the car with you but I'm listen to the air." He said sarcastically.

"Tobias I'm for real."

"I am too." He shrugged. "Im not wearing that shit."

"Why? You wanna be blind?" I sighed and sat back. "I don't wanna be hard on you because i know how that make you feel but you gonna have to listen to somebody."

"I'm listening to you, i just choose to not do what you telling me to do." He stopped at the red light and looked over at me.

For the first time in forever!