喝 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Nigga you coming or you just about to stare at her?"

I placed my phone on the armrest of the couch before looking up.

Bam was mugging Tobias while eating a slice of cheese cake.

"And you getcho ass out the mirror and put a jacket and some shoes on!" Beno walked into the living holding a gun. "Told y'all I wasn't going back to jail. Y'all taking my freeness as a joke and I ain't having it." He walked into the kitchen and snatched the cheese cake from bam.

"The hell you rushing me for?" I mugged him. "Im just admiring this nice ass mirror. Plus we still gotta wait for the man with the plan; tecc to get his life in order." I grabbed my phone and walked towards my room.

"NAH YOU PROCRASTINATING! BOTH YALL!" Bam yelled. "Bitch give me my shit!"

♿︎

"Leave me alone and let me do what i do." I pushed Beno away. "Shit."

I took a deep breath before grabbing the the girls arm shoving it in the bag. "Y'all really killed a child though?" I mugged Roscoe.

"Stop looking like that. Makes you look ugly." He nodded at me. "and thats yo nigga words."

"Im single.." I mutter before zipping the bag up. "I think I'm done." I eyed the bloody living room. "Whats that?"

I pointed to the weird looking hidden door that was by the Tv.

"Told you i felt like it was some shit in here!" Bam shook his head before grabbing a wing off his plate. Standing up from the chair he walked into the living.

Nigga really eating in a house he killed four people in.

"Tecc said it wasn't shit in here." Roscoe mugged Tobias.

"Nigga im blind." He matched his facial expression.

"Call Elliott." Beno said while mopping the floor.

The only one helping, but who tf is elliott.

"He on K2 no." Bam shook his head before pulling the secret compartment open.

I walked over to his plate and grabbed a wing about to take a bit until...

"Put my shit down!" He glared at me.