将 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"I want some top notch sex." Morgan sighed.

"I want a baby." I smiled.

Tobias stale faced me. "Hell no." He shook his head.

"What happened to us going half on a baby?" I eyed him.

"Later on." He nodded and stood up.

"Tonight?" I looked over at him.

"No." He walked into the kitchen.

"Well then." I sighed and slouched in my seat.

"What happened to you not wanting kids?" Morgan smirked.

"Changed my mind. I want ten." I nodded.

"I AM NOT NUTTING IN YOU TEN TIMES!" Tobias yelled making my jaw drop.

"YES YOU WILL!"

"You got life fucked up." Beno shook his head.

"Just did my own taxes, the police should be here any minute now." Bam walked into the house with a stack of papers.

"Did you pick rakim u-" Diamond got cut off by bam.

"He is outside playing with benji." He dropped the papers on the table.

"He's two, he can't be outside by his self!" She snapped and walked towards the front door.

"Y'all sister is slow." He shook his head.

"Nigga you slow." Tobias mugged while coming out the kitchen. "He not supposed to be outside by his self."

"Well... im a new born parent, I did not know that shit!" Bam held his finger up. "Do not try to come for me."

"Bestie, you wanna go get some tacos?" I looked up at bam and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"As long as we not eating at taco bell, i was in the bathroom for a year the last time we went there."

♿︎

"I just feel like i got a fat ass and it shows." I recorded myself in the mirror while Tobias laid on the bed mugging me.