本 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙸𝙰𝚂 𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"I don't like it." I shook my head. "So if I don't like it she won't like it." I shrugged.

"How you know?" Morgan mugged me.

"Because she likes everything i like, and if i don't like it I know she don't like it. It's ugly anyways, its shaped like a heart.. what type of shit?"

"Sir would you like to look at some different ones?" The woman at the counter asked me.

I blankly stared at her. "Yes."

♿︎

"Come on, what we gonna name our child." Dallas asked me as we walked around sams.

"Child?" I jerked my head back. "What child?"

"Nig- Tobias stop playing with me." She stopped pushing the basket and mugged me. "Now what you want yo kids names to be sir?"

"Do, not, and exist." I shrugged. "Them some cute ass names."

"I will slap you in this nice ass establishment." She elbowed me in the stomach.

"What you gonna name em them?"

"I don't know." She shrugged. "I want something unique."

"The fuck ever." I pushed her head and grabbed the box of gushers off the shelf placing them in the basket. "Ain't shit unique nowadays."

"Yo name unique. I hardly see anybody with it." She began to push the basket again.

"Yours is too, I don't know nobody named Houston." I walked behind her.

"You begging to die."

"I guess i am."

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"What am I supposed to do?" I wiped my palms on my pants.

"Nothing just talk to her and soon Roscoe will put a hole in the middle of her eyes." Bam told me while grabbing a pack of cookies. "Bring a extra pair of clothes."

I lifted my eyebrows and tilted my head. "Okay.." i said more to myself before walking towards the stairs.

I walked up that stairs and into the bed room seeing Tobias sitting on the edge of the bed with something in his hands. "what is that."

He looked up at me and pushed whatever it was under his pillow. "Nothing, hurry up so we can go."

♿︎

I tapped my water bottle as i stared at nothing in particular
"Soo.-"

"Let me start off by saying sorry. I know what i did was wrong and all but curiosity killed me, i wanted to see what your brother was like." She shrugged.