番 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

(A/n ; trouble in paradise 🙃😆)

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Hi." I placed a fake smile on my face as i walked through the backyard.

"You don' got so big." My aunt robin tapped my nose. "And pretty as hell. You got a boyfriend?"

"No ma'am... I don't want one." I shrugged sitting in the chair between her and my uncle james.

"How you been holding up?" My uncle pushed his glasses up on his face and looked me deep in the eye.

"I've been great." I shrugged. "Could be better tho."

"I heard you was taking therapy." My mother said as she walked over. "You got your temper under control."

It depends did you get your drug habit under control?

"I'm working on it." I picked up my water bottle opening it and placing it in between my lips taking a huge ass gulp.

"That's good to hear." She passed me a plate. "Hmm. Go make your plate and speak to your brother I know what he-"

I tuned her out after hearing that.

He's here?

Her saying "speak you your brother" Made me have a panic attack, but i was calm with it. Nobody around me knew my heart rate was going 100 miles per hour.

I took small breaths in and out.

Inhale ..... exhale

Again.

Inhale ..... exhale

I closed my eyes and opened them again. "What you say ma? Shawn is here?"

"Yeah babe. He's right over there." She pointed to the table that a lot of 'thug' looking nigga's was eating. "Him and desire is over they having a whole conversation."

She set me up.

"...."