会 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.
𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙼𝙰𝚂 𝙴𝚅𝙴.

"Can you stop?" I mugged Tobias

"Not my fault yo booty eating yo shorts." He pulled them down some more.

"You acting like we ain't in the house by ourselves, leave me alone and pass me them ornaments."

"You get em your self." He grabbed a candy cane and opened it.

"What you want for Christmas?" I got off the step stool and grabbed two ornaments.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Nope, nothing."

"Why?" I got back on the step stool and placed them near the top.

"Christmas is about giving, i'd rather give before I receive."

"I got an idea."

"No." He shook his head.

"Its not like that.." I rolled my eyes. "We can go volunteer somewhere."

"You thought of that this late?" He tilted his head.

"Why not? Its a lot of us."

"Who said i wanted them to help me?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Wait... you like to give? But ain't even give me my damn teddy bear ?" I chuckled. "I don't like you."

"I don't like you neither." He shrugged walking inti the kitchen.

"Dashing through this one bitch pussayy! Over the old nut and to that spot we slay hay hay hay!" Bam sung as him and the rest of them walked through the front doors with bags.

"Hit you with my glock, then go smoke a damn blunt!" Roscoe added while throwing his hat on the ground.

"Ooh jingle my balls! Diamond smells! Dallas laid an egg. Literally, I'll give it a few weeks before you end up prego" Beno twirled around the living room.

Me and Diamond mugged him.

"Desire lost her bat wing and jane got away hay hay hay." Bam added while passing me elf.

"Y'all got me fucked up." Desire mugged. "My lashes don't even be that big."

"What y'all want for Christmas?" I asked them.

"All i want for Christmas, is two fat bitches two bags of weed and two bags of chips to give the fat bitches." Bam nodded.

"A uzi." Tobias said.