破 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Ima show you bitches how to pimp a nigga!" I gassed while walking through the parking.

"You ain't pimping shit. Shut the fuck up." Beno pushed me.

"If only you knew."

"A nigga with no legs died yesterday. Here go first 48 'couldn't stand a chance' face ass." Bam said causing me to laugh.

"That's really how it be." Niah shook her head.

"You want something?" Tobias asked me.

"No." I shook my head and continued to walk ahead.

"Tecc?!" I heard somebody say.

This nigga aint famous. hell?

He didn't even bother to turn around and look.

Rude.

But i did. I turned around and saw a light skin girl with long curly hair. She was on the slim side and had gorgeous eyes. Overall pretty.

"I know you hear her talking to you." I elbowed Tecc.

"I hear her, I'm just ignoring her."

"Well you should stop. She's pretty." I smiled.

"What her being pretty gotta do with this?"

"Everything... you must've did her like you did that other girl, only difference is this girl isn't ghetto and she's pretty."

"Okay." He shut the whole conversation down.

The girl caught up to us and just stared at me before looking at Tobias.

"You didn't hear me calling your name?" She mugged him.

"I did.. i just didn't care."

"Why? Because you got this bitch? You can't get rid of me baby! Im pregnant with yo child."

"First of all little munchkin she ain't finna be to many bitches." Gene mugged her.

"Girl mind your business." She put her hand in gene's face.

"You pregnant? Let me see.." He narrowed his eyes.

"Bitch move yo fucking hand." Gene slapped her hand down. "Clown ass bitch."

"Bitch if she wasn't pressed about being this nigga's secret why the fuck are you?"

"This nigga my secret too hell!? I ain't worried about it." I chuckled. "You talking all that hot shit because you pregnant and you think i wont slap yo ass."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Yea roll yo eyes bitch." Niah mugged her.