还 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.
𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙼𝙰𝚂.

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦:

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦:

"Yall ever fall in love with a bitch on accident?" I walked into the living room with a mug on my face.

"What he do." Diamond looked at me.

"Pushed me off the bed because I wasn't waking up." I mugged while sitting at the island. "And now him and his fuck boys about to leave, but get this! He said I can't open my gifts til he get back... fuck he think this is? Im tryna eat and go to sleep so i can be well rested for all this ass shaking im doing tonight."

"Happy birthday!" Niah and gene walked into the kitchen and threw confetti in the air.

"Awe." I smiled. "Y'all cleaning this shit up, but thanks."

♿︎

"Fleece knobby dots!" Bam yelled as him, Roscoe, b-max, and Beno walked through the front door. "Ike, Floyd want yo ass outside in ten minutes or he gon' come in here and pull you out by yo wig. And that was his words."

"Im not goin-"

Savior💙

Savior💙
Say some dumb shit if you
want to

Imani🤍
Oh fuck you.
Delivered.

"I-"

"Tecc voodoo." Bam tilted his head.

I mugged him and stood up. I rolled my eyes while stomping towards my room.

Walking into the room I grabbed Tobias hoodie and walked towards the closet and grabbed a pair of his joggers and slid my feet into them pulling them up.

"Oop. Ass fat? Yea I know." I looked in the mirror before walking into the bathroom grabbing a scrunchy off the counter and putting my hair into a bun.

I slid my sildes on and walked out the room.

"Left out looking like a bum just to come back looking like somebody mama on her way to drop her kids off. Couldn't apply some lashes?" B-max asked.