黑 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"I got a big fat ass big dicks follow." I mumbled while looking in the refrigerator. "Baee!"

I closed the refrigerator and walked into the living room.

"You don't hear me calling yo big headed ass?" I mugged Tobias while he played the game.

He continued to ignore me. I blinked five times to see if i was in reality or not before walking towards the plugs and unplugging the play station.

He tilted his head while look at me. "What you want."

"Some pizza rolls." I smiled.

"You unplugged my game for some pizza rolls?" He placed the remote on the couch and stood up.

"Yes. Can you get some weird shit? I wanna try new foods." I sat on the couch.

"Get dressed. I wanna go see mama." He walked towards the stairs.

"We gotta tell her we pregnant!" I stood up and clapped my hands together.

"You pregnant. Not me." He said as u followed him up the stairs.

♿︎

"He really married you.. i thought this nigga was lying on his life." Zeora grabbed my hand. "I'm invited to the wedding right?"

"No." Tobias threw a pillow at her head.

"Nigga I wasn't talking to you." She flicked him off before turning back to me.

"Yes." I smiled and walked into the kitchen.

"He not wearing them glasses." Tia shook her head.

"He will." I nodded slowly. "Gotta give him time, he don't catch on fast enough." I shrugged.

"Anyways." She turned to look at me fully with a smile on her face. "Your glowing, what's different other then that." She nodded at my hand.

"Oh nothing." I shrugged. "Grand babies, food shopping, mostly grand babies though."

She tilted her head and widened her eyes. "Grand who?"

"Maa! She's pregnant... or wants to get pregnant." Zeora walked further into the kitchen and lifted my shirt up. "This look like her normal stomach to you?"

Tia smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Roger! We having grandkids!"

"So i gotta get money ready?!" He yelled back.

"Yes! Be ready to pass out all the dollars you can!"

"Y'all are annoying." Tobias walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinets. "Y'all don't have airheads?"

"You know we don't eat that shit." Zeora said causing tia to pop her in the mouth. "I mean stuff."

♿︎