给 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙸𝙰𝚂 𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙸𝙰𝚂 𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂 𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘

"Hurry the fuck up." I mugged. "I ain't got all night."

"You the one that want the gun!" Roscoe pointed at me. "Better not rush the master of plans."

"Nigga fuck you." I waved him off and he got out the car.

Once he slammed the door bam leaned up. "You gon' apologize to her?"

"Who?" I looked over my shoulder.

"Da- nigga stop being a bitch right now."

"Ain't shit to apologize about." I shrugged. "She living her best life." I threw my hands up.

"Its a show. You don't know her like i do."

"I know it's a show. I ain't stupid." I turned my head forward.

"Hmm." Beno tapped his phone on my shoulder.

Dallasimani

❤️   |   💬|   ↗️                                                        📥Dallasimani: any bitch after me gon be a sorry bitch Comments has been disabled

❤️ | 💬| ↗️ 📥
Dallasimani: any bitch after me gon be a sorry bitch
Comments has been disabled

"Fuck she at?" I mugged him.

"Work nigga." He pushed my head before grabbing the phone.

"Oh." I shrugged and looked up seeing Roscoe come out with two duffle bags in his both hands.

♿︎

"Nigga how you gon' hide this body if SHE the one that help you?! You slow!" Bam walked around the room rubbing his chin. "We deep in shit now. We can't leave this here until you decide to put yo pride to the side and apologize."

"Im not apologize, I ain't sorry i meant what i said." I placed my elbows on my legs and laid my head in my hands.

"You meant to tell her she was wrong for caring about to blind ass? Nigga you stupid?" Beno bucked his eyes at me.