新 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.
𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙴𝚅𝙴.

"I mean like... you need to kiss me." I mugged.

"I don't believe in that fuck fraud ass shit so." He shrugged.

"So you ain't gon kiss me?" I mugged.

"I will i just don't believe in the shit." He stood up.

"So you don't want us to be together all of 2020?" I tilted my head.

"Why you stressing it..." He narrowed his eyes at me. "I said I'll kiss you i just don't believe in the shit, what that gotta do with us not being together for the rest of our life's?"

"Y'all want some cookies?!" Bam yelled.

"No!" I yelled back before laying on the bed.

"Im taking you back to the orphanage, and i hope they feed yo ass graham crackers and apple sauce." Bam walked to the bed room door with a box of Girl Scout cookies. "I remember when i used to fuck on the Girl Scout bitch as a youngin, bitch pussy was dry but i got free cookies."

"You selled your self short?" I laughed.

"I was fourteen and dumb." He pointed at me before walking down the hallway.

"Fourteen- wait- I didn't loose my virginity until i was eighteen what he doing fucking at fourteen." I grasped before shaking my head.

"What he wanted to do." Tobias mugged.

"You really annoying." I mugged him.

"You annoying to me to but I don't remind you." He mugged.

"Im not annoying. You love me."

"Yeah ight."

"Imagine Korea bombing us at twelve." Bam walked back to the door folding his arms across his chest. "Delayed Christmas present!"

"Nigga get out my room." Tobias shot him a glare.

"Go take care of yo son that don't look like you and get out my face." Bam waved him off before walking out the room.

♿︎
11:59 𝐏.𝐌.

"New year, new dick!" Morgan shouted as we watched the clock.

I sat on the counter and grabbed skittles pouring some in my hands.

"New year, new kids." Diamond tapped my leg.

"No." I shook my head.

"Hell no." Tobias shook his too.

"New year new bodies." Beno held up his flute that had sparkling water in it.

"Nigga got a damn champagne glass like he popping bottles." Beno sat at the table.

Roscoe was rolling his annual new years blunt before the time changed.

"Y'all shh. Y'all hear that?" B-max asked while looking around the room.

I was convinced he was either on a perc or just out his mind. He been hearing shit all night.

"Hear what nigga?" Tobias looked over at him.

"The damn dog barking. It sound like a chihuahua y'all got chihuahua's?"

"Nigga what? We ain't got no damn chihuahuas!" Bam waved him off.

"Im so upset." I drifted off into my thoughts. "I cannot believe I didn't get birthday sex. What was you thinking?" I mugged Tobias.

"You was supposed to rearrange my inside for better and for worse.. what the hell." I snatch the skittles from him. "I demand dick tonight or I'm calling somebody." I shrugged.

"Call whoever you gotta call." He mugged. "And stop snatching shit from me." He snatch the skittles back.

"Birthday sex, birthday sex." I sung lowly making him move from between my legs but I grabbed his shirt pulling him back. "Nobody told you to move."

"Its 12:03! How the fuck!" Roscoe slammed his hands on the table. "I blame y'all. I was supposed to spark this shit a whole three minutes ago!"

"You dramatic." Tobias mugged.

♿︎
𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂

"When i die put my body in the grave!" Bam said while scrolling on his phone. "Or whatever swae lee said."

"Nigga it was money and drake said that." Roscoe tilted his head.

"Nobody asked you." Bam held his finger up. "I didn't wanna be inna damm hospital on new years, type of shit!"

The white woman looked over at us. "Can you quiet down sir? My daughter has a new born thats trying to sleep."

"Fuck yo damn daughter and her demon seed!" Beno mugged.

They so fucking ghetto.

"Can i smoke in here?" Roscoe tapped my shoulder and asked.

"No Roscoe." I shook my head.

"Marijuana is a medical drug right?" He looked around.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Then why can't i smoke in here?" He threw his hands up. "This some bullshit." He stood up and walked towards the exit.

$$$
i wad supposed to update this last night but i bitch feel asleep.